Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tdurham42

What's you guys favorite hose to use?

Question

My fav hose is the narbish hose it's open draw and fits all my crown tip perfect yde9urep.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered a Narbish off of hookahjohn.com. I'm stoked you like it, I don't know anyone else that uses them so I bought it on impulse.

Sent from my XT907

I just ordered a Narbish off of hookahjohn.com. I'm stoked you like it, I don't know anyone else that uses them so I bought it on impulse.

Sent from my XT907

It's the best hose to use if you ask me good buy

I use a namoor hose for most smoking sessions, except when I am smoking straight kahn, then I have a plain old hose I got before I got my namoors, cause of.ghosting

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

I have a couple nammors, a nuhose, a Lulava, and a km. I love my newer, longer nammor, and I want a narbish. I used to have a social smoke pro lounge hose but didn't like it (hose was too rigid). the Lulava... I have a love/hate relationship with. I feel like it's the highest quality but I wish the hose was just slightly more open.

Id say about 99% of the time I'm using my fancy hose. I love that its light and has a super smooth draw. Have a SS pro hose but the quality to me doesnt seem too great. When I purdge the hookah smoke comes out of the side of the handle. Bad glue job I guess. Also have the km hose that came with my km but its a pretty heavy duty hose so I don't use it much. I've been wanting to snatch up a narbish so that's next on my list

Sent from my HTC One V using Hookah.org mobile app

Yea I love the look of narbish hoses

I'm loving this Narbish V4.

Sent from my XT907

Told you it's great I need to get a XL wind cover

Told you it's great I need to get a XL wind cover

I like this wind cover, do you use a kaloud lotus at all? I'm thinking about getting one

Sent from my XT907

I like this wind cover, do you use a kaloud lotus at all? I'm thinking about getting one

Sent from my XT907

Yessir I use one but I also like to take it old school and use foil

Is the kaloud worth it? What bowls does it fit best?

Sent from my XT907

All bowls really

standard size bowls work great. vortex bowls are hit or miss depending on the height of the spire, but they can work with slight modifications. extra large or very small bowls won't work, and I'm betting crowns with the upper holes won't either.

standard size bowls work great. vortex bowls are hit or miss depending on the height of the spire, but they can work with slight modifications. extra large or very small bowls won't work, and I'm betting crowns with the upper holes won't either.

I mostly use HJ bowls like the Alien and Harmony

Sent from my XT907

I have a couple nammors, a nuhose, a Lulava, and a km. I love my newer, longer nammor, and I want a narbish. I used to have a social smoke pro lounge hose but didn't like it (hose was too rigid). the Lulava... I have a love/hate relationship with. I feel like it's the highest quality but I wish the hose was just slightly more open.

Id say about 99% of the time I'm using my fancy hose. I love that its light and has a super smooth draw. Have a SS pro hose but the quality to me doesnt seem too great. When I purdge the hookah smoke comes out of the side of the handle. Bad glue job I guess. Also have the km hose that came with my km but its a pretty heavy duty hose so I don't use it much. I've been wanting to snatch up a narbish so that's next on my list

How long ago did you get it and how often did you use it? I know the older ones didn't have a removable tip either but the newer ones do. I used to think the same thing as well when i got mine, however it's the hose that I use the most so with time and use it has become more flexible and easier to handle. The only thing i don't like is that damn long handle. It's to long for my taste, so i want to order their other one with a smaller handle.

I stick mostly to my fancy hoses, they are just sturdy, cheap, and work really well. But as for nicer hoses, I like dream hoses and nammor hoses. Though the quality on the nammors has dropped a lot in recent years. 

I use my KM hose that came with my hookah bit I take good care of it and it hasn't rusted yet. I know it will eventually which is why I'm going to buy the KM beast hose from Doug

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

I use my KM hose that came with my hookah bit I take good care of it and it hasn't rusted yet. I know it will eventually which is why I'm going to buy the KM beast hose from Doug

I cant handle the amount of smoke those bring in lol I guess I'm a wuss.

Haha maybe. I like the feeling of breathing when it comes to taking a hit. I don't want to work for a hit

Haha maybe. I like the feeling of breathing when it comes to taking a hit. I don't want to work for a hit

I don't want to work either but I can't even breathe all the way in with those hoses or I just cough lol 

I don't want to work either but I can't even breathe all the way in with those hoses or I just cough lol

Oh yeah I can understand that. A couple of my friends cough because of the hose I have now.

Oh yeah I can understand that. A couple of my friends cough because of the hose I have now.