Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrisb

New products new reviews!

So I finally got my stuff from a site. Ill be reviewing a sahara smoke vortex, sahara smoke diffuser, fumari rose, behold .. the lotus... see what the fuss is about.

Diffuser- noticeable difference right off the bat not testing with smoke yet. Inhaling the air sounds louder than bubbles.

**Fair warning** straight out of the box the vortex needs to be sanded down to be compatible. I tried it to see how bad it would be. Barely lit. So I switched to my med mya just for old time sake. Its curre tly cooking.

Overall with the lotus. The fact is you dont taste the harshness unless its hot tobacco. No charcoal taste at all.

Even with cocosnaras on normal bowl if it gets to hot. Its got a certain taste.

Only thing I kind of dont like is the pull factor. I might try it with a piece of foil over it with holes for the certain pull I like. That might be a plus in the long run.

chrisb - vortexes can be hit or miss with the kaloud lotus. i know for a fact they don't work with the sahara smoke vortexes because the spire is too high, and that's actually by design - they perform a little more like a phunnel with the holes being a little higher up and the spire taking up more space.

i've used a ring of aluminum foil around the edge to create a barrier for my lotus, but i found it just too tedious to do on a normal basis.

the kaloud should be wide open as far as pull is concerned. covering any holes is going to either increase the heat, or suffocate the coals and they'll die out. you can try it but i don't think it'll work well. are you looking for a more restricted draw?

Yes sir. For some reason I like a more restricted. For smoke purposes fot relaxing I like the this. Just messing around.

This fumari rose is incredibly amazing though. I like the smell of roses didnt know how id like smoking them. The smoke is real good big clouds still after and hour. Still taste the same as it started... hmm is it the lotus???

I probably will within the next month or so

Let us know what you think after you use them.