Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

March Giveaway: 28" Nour Hookah from Smoking-Hookah

This month's giveaway is again sponsored by Smoking-Hookah.com. The giveaway is this 28" Nour Hookah.

To enter the contest you have to share the post about this contest on our FB page and the post has to get at least 30 shares before end of March.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]746[/ATTACH]

Dont have a Facebook due to my profession... Does my girlfriends Facebook count? lol

Dont have a Facebook due to my profession... Does my girlfriends Facebook count? lol

Sure.

Top secret job? haha

haha not quite. Police Officer. Social media is pretty frowned upon for obvious reasons.

Nima, clarify something for me, does the original post have to get 30 shares, or does each person who shares it have to get 30 likes

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

The problem with contests likes this is that some peoples shares won't show up because of privacy settings. When I look at the post it says it only has 3 shares but it has to have more than that.

Awesome prize though.

I see. I didn't know that about the privacy thing.

The post itself has to get 30 shares.

Nima, just out of curiosity, how many likes does it have as of now. Or do you even know

We're almost at the end of the month with 15 shares. We need another 15 shares for the prize to be given away

We ended up only getting 15 shares so it sank away.

Do you have any suggestions for a new contest?

Not right now but I will give it some serious thought. I have time on my hands when I am at work most nights

That's sad. I really like this forum. I like that it is small and everyone is friendly, I just wish there was more going on. I like looking through all the old threads and i want to add to the conversations but then I notice the thread is a year old and I'm not sure about the stance on reviving threads.

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

That's sad. I really like this forum. I like that it is small and everyone is friendly, I just wish there was more going on. I like looking through all the old threads and i want to add to the conversations but then I notice the thread is a year old and I'm not sure about the stance on reviving threads.

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

By all means feel free to bring up old threads. We're a lot more active than we were 6 months ago. I'll continue doing my part in promoting the forum. I just can't be active on it all the time because of work and all the behind the scene work for the website

Yea for sure, bringing them back up can add more conversation and get new opinions and such. And yea this place is way more active now than it was a few months ago when I started popping in every day. But its okay, what the other bigger hookah forums don't have that we do is a nice friendly tight knit community who get along =)

Since I still have lots to learn, I don't mind going to older threads and starting things back up again. I think is fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk