Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WolfDen

Not a hookah noob, but a newbie here!

Hello everyone! My name is Manda and I’m new to the site. My husband and I started hookahing about 6 years ago while we were dating. I lived in a college in a crappy apartment so to get away we went to hang out at the hookah bar 1)because it was quite 2)I couldn’t get into the real bars away.

Over the years we have come a long way. Now we really enjoy hookahing at night while we are watching TV or when friends come over. Other than that we have two dogs, a cat, a lizard, a DIY addiction with a house that needs it, and we make homemade wine.

Thanks! They are Chesapeake Bay Retriever / Great Pyrenees mixes. Look nothing like either parent, look nothing like each other. The blond one likes when here people smoke hookah with her though….

[ATTACH=CONFIG]781[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]782[/ATTACH]

Hope you enjoy the site. My boyfriend got me into hookah in college as well. I love your name, whyd you pick it?

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app

Welcome to the site. You have beautiful dogs! How about we see a picture of your hookah?

Sent from my XT894 using Hookah.org mobile app

Welcome to the forums! I like DIY projects too but sometimes I bite off more than I can chew and end up not finishing stuff haha When I lived with my parents I had 3 boxers, great dogs but they are super high energy and are like puppies for life. Now I have two cats who are lazy as ever lol

What are some of your favorite tobacco flavors?

Yea they are great dogs, my mom still has 2 of them, one of them passed away a few years ago =( He was abused pretty badly by his previous owners and when we took him to the vet when we got him they did x-rays and saw that most of his bones had been broken throughout his life and weren't treated properly so he ended up with really bad arthritis which shortened his life quite a bit. So sad, but we like to think that we gave him the best years of his life while we had him.

Thank you for the kind welcome everyone. The girls appreciated hearing how pretty they are. Well, their eyes seemed to say “Uh, duh Mom…”

Songbird – WolfDen is because our last name is Wolf so we have always referred to our house as Our Wolf Den

Chernobyl – I will get some pictures this weekend to share.

HookahHooligan – We do that a lot too! We bought our house as a foreclosure that had sat empty for 2 years. We moved in and the water didn’t even work. It is a completely different place now. I have a blog that documents the process ourwolfden.wordpress.com (hope that is okay to share). As far as favorites here a few that a really like in no real order:

Fumari:

White Gummy Bear

Lemon Mint

Mandarin Zest

Blueberry Muffin

Romman:

Chocolate Mint

Turkish Coffee

Spearmint Gum

White Peach

Ivory Coast

Tangiers:

Cane Mint

New Lime

Cocoa

Passion Fruit

Orange Soda

So sad to hear about your dog. My grandparents went through something similar when they adopted an abused mutt. It is good that he got to have such a wonderful caring home when he came to you.

Thats an awesome last name!

Sent from my C5155 using Hookah.org mobile app

Thanks! I like it. I call my husband Wolfy or WolfMan as much as I call him by his first name. I think it is funny when we visit my family because that bugs them.