Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dd0723

These are my hookahs

The one on the right is a hookah my sister brought me when she was on her recent deployment to the middle east. Specifically Syria and Dubai. Everything on that hookah is hand-made and it just seems to have different characteristics from all over. It has no name, because I guess they don't care about that shit over there like Americans do because they are not vain. I've had that one for about 2 months or so and I love it. The pull is restrictive which I like because it doesn't gag me.

The one of the left is my Social Smoke Izmir - Pro Series with the blue dragon which I just got this week. In all honesty I really, really LOVE that hookah. Everything about it is amazing, from the easiness to clean, to the smooth pull, to the weight, the looks and the hose. That will be the hookah I take on vacation with me this year when we head out to Myrtle Beach, and I can't wait. S::)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]783[/ATTACH]

haha I think I follow you on instagram, saw your unboxing pictures. Social Smoke seems to make some nice rigs, but I've never seen one in person so it's nice to hear they are built well. I want one of their pro lounge hoses but haven't ordered it yet. How do you like them?

Yes HookahHooligan, and I follow you on there as well. I've seen the reviews that you have done. Great Job.

I love the Social Smoke righ. It's amazing. The pull is great, the hose diameter is wide, the rig is stable, and it's easy to handle and clean. My other one comes apart in about 5 pieces which makes it great for cleaning but I'm afraid of loosing a piece. My next rig will definitely be another one from Social Smoke. :)

haha I think I follow you on instagram, saw your unboxing pictures. Social Smoke seems to make some nice rigs, but I've never seen one in person so it's nice to hear they are built well. I want one of their pro lounge hoses but haven't ordered it yet. How do you like them?

Have you seen the new hookahs coming out soon by Starbuzz? They look astounding, plus they come with a 5 year warranty

Sent from my XT894 using Hookah.org mobile app

To be honest I really haven't checked them out yet. I'm not a big fan of starbuzz shisha so I don't care for the brand, but a 5 year warranty is an amazing thing though.

Have you seen the new hookahs coming out soon by Starbuzz? They look astounding, plus they come with a 5 year warranty

Sent from my XT894 using Hookah.org mobile app