Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest TheGreatMango

A little introduction!

Guest TheGreatMango

Hey everyone, the name's Chris, I'm 21, and I'm from Hampton Roads. I smoked my first hookah about, eh, 4 months ago at a local bar and I absolutely loved it. I was given a personal hookah, although, I think it was used for a bit more than tobacco..if you get my drift...

Anyway, just saying hi, hope I cna get to know a few of you guys!

Guest Whoswho

Sweet, another hampton roads : )

welcome to the forum chris, which bar did you go to? Lazy Day's, Nazef?

Guest TheGreatMango

Yeah, it was Lazy Days. I'd gone past a couple times, I work off of Mercury, but a chick named Amy finally drug me there. Good times, although, I didn't really mingle very much. Kinda shy, you know?

Guest Whoswho

I know most of the guys who work there, and when i go with my friends I normally get in for free, you just have to get to know them a little bit.

I live in Norfolk for school, but I've lived in poq for about 10 years, Nazef is a really good place to eat and smoke. esp if oyu like greek food, their selection of shisha is mostly al-fakher, but its really cheap, and they have belly dancers there to dance while you smoke every few nights. lol, im just getting excited cause im going there in a min. <3 gyro's

Guest TheGreatMango

You're talking about the place on Colley, right? How late are they open until, because that's my biggest concern, I'm a bit of a night-owl.

Guest silverraindog

awesome another night owl :) glad my shisha bar here is open till 3 or 4am :)

Guest TheGreatMango

I think Lazy Days closes at 2, but I'm usually ready to go at 1. I get hungy around that time and hit up the WaWa right down the street.