Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WolfDen

Why doesn’t my signature show up?

Not a really big deal, just kind of wondering why my signature doesn’t show up when I have the option selected on show it. I don’t have any links or anything in it.

Go into your settings(upper right hand corner) and under thread display options theres a box that says show signatures, make sure thats checked and it should work. I can see your signature so it's working fine =)

Okay maybe it just isn't showing up on my screen. I will try that tomorrow when i get to my computer.

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

It's most likely just that, a lot of forums have that setting turned off by default because signatures can sometimes cause pages to load slower when there is a lot of posts and people use images and stuff in their sigs.

I dont remember but I think you have to have a certain number of posts before the signature shows up

Go into your settings(upper right hand corner) and under thread display options theres a box that says show signatures, make sure thats checked and it should work. I can see your signature so it's working fine =)

Awesome, that worked, thank you!!