Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheEightyFour

A couple hookahs for sale

Hey guys,

I'm trying to clean up my stash of hookahs. I'm currently in the possession of 5, but I really only ever use my KM Dark Silver Shareef and my Mya Piccolo. I have a third - a frankenstein - that was my first hookah and I won't part with. But since I got married and my wife moved in, we have little space for excess, and I have a large tax bill to pay in a couple weeks.

Anyway, here's what I have. First up is the cutest little hookah you've ever seen. No name, bought it in a little shop while traveling in Myrtle Beach. Comes with everything except the tobacco and tongs (the seller didn't give me any). There's a small burn mark on the bowl grommet, but besides that, good condition, only ever been used once. I haven't even taken it apart except to rinse it out. Let me know if you're interested and I'll throw in roll of quicklights.

$15 + shipping (from zip 23221) and it's yours.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]812[/ATTACH]

---

And the other one is a Nammor Pharaoh. It's basically this one here: Pharaoh Nammor Hookah Package - Nammor Hookahs at Hookah-Shisha.com

This one has a little use on it, but has been kept clean. It's actually a really awesome hookah, but I had my eyes set on a hookah with a traditional chamber. I'll include both vases and the fancy hose, and it comes with an Egyptian-style bowl. I'll even throw in a used vortex (no-name) if you're interested for free (you'll probably want it over the Egyptian). No tongs included.

$80 + shipping (from zip 23221).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]813[/ATTACH]

---

All prices are negotiable. Send me a direct message if you are interested.

I like nammor hookahs they're pretty good. I have a tiny one that I use for reviews and I love it. Perfect for travel too.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Agreed - Nammors are pretty decent hookahs. By no means the best on the market, but a respectable upgrade for someone who has a no-name or smaller hookah and wants to upgrade without a huge investment. I'd keep it around if I used it more often, but it's just taking up space in a small space at the moment, and I'd rather it go to someone who would get good use out of it.

Yea for sure, there are a lot of better brands but its a decent mid grade set up. I want a new KM, been wanting a black or dark gray shareef forever but just haven't done it yet lol

Yea for sure, there are a lot of better brands but its a decent mid grade set up. I want a new KM, been wanting a black or dark gray shareef forever but just haven't done it yet lol

I love my shareef. The dark silver is the one I have, and I love it because it's unique and probably one of their more modern looking hookahs. I have my eye on the new Starbuzz hookahs too. They're absolutely beautiful, but I'd have to see one in person or hear some real reviews on it first.

Yea the SB ones look nice, but $200 just for a tray and stem? Thats some serious dough. Should come with a base and hose at that price. Just my opinion.

HJ hat a video on his youtube the other day that shows them off but its not a full review hes not even smoking it.

He did two videos and in one he is smoking it. It may not come with anything but the stem and ashtray but remember it has a warranty which no other hookah has.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

agreed - I'll wait for them to come down in price before even attempting to put that on my radar. for now, I gotta get rid of these!

A warranty is not worth all that extra money haha And honestly if they are well built they don't need a warranty anyway. I think they're cool but I personally wont be getting one until they come down in price a bit.

Aha yeah you're right I was just trying to play devil's advocate. I'd be all over them if they came with a base. The bowl and hose don't matter much since I'd probably upgrade or change those anyway

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Yea I wouldn't complain if it atleast came with a base. The bowl is whatever, like you said most people just use a different one anyway. A nice matching washable hose would be good though.

I plan on buying one at the end of the month. I found a nice KM base I'm going to pair the red and black one with! I'm stoked

Sent from my XT907

I kinda like the look of it but im not a big fan of their products and im extending that courtesy to their hookahs as well. In my eyes, if they can't make a tobacco that i enjoy, i wouldn't think that i would enjoy their hookahs either. Besides, for $200 i can get a much better product and have money left over. Just my opinion thought

Just an update here - this sale is over.  The Nammor sat around too long, and there must have been some moisture in the vase; it rusted the downstem.