Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kimberly

HookahJohn coals home lounge box 448ct

I'll admit I was a little nervous about getting the box but for 30$ said why not and I'm happy i did they are some of the best coals I've had. No smell, last about a hour, and very little ash the only thing was there a little hotter then most. Overall 5 out of 5

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app

Yea its a pretty good deal, but I heard some people saying that the lounge box seemed like it wasn't as good of quality. I use Chronic Hookah coals sometimes and I like them. The only thing I don't like is that they seem to smell more than coco naras but its not a big deal it goes away in a few minutes anyway. Also I second that they do burn a little hotter. Overall I like them, I would get the lounge box if I ordered from HJ, but I never do and it's not worth the shipping cost(to canada) to get just that anyway lol

that's a great deal, and I would probably take advantage of that, but right now I'm just getting small batches of coal and I'm trying out what works best for me. So far I think the ones I like best are the belgian natural tablets. Not a lot of ashes left behind and none of it gets in my bowl. I'm also pretty good with the heat management with them because I'm already used to it and know how they work with all my bowls.

As much as I love Social Smoke, I don't like all the ashes that it leaves behind and get into the bowl. I can tell when I'm cleaning it out.

Everything else I like.

dd - you can get smaller boxes of them. the deal kim is talking about is just a large, unmarked box of chronic coals. if you like coconaras, you'll like these.

funny - i stayed away from chronic coals for a long time because the name itself reminds me of weed paraphernalia, and i don't like to associate hookah smoking with that; however they're really worth a look.

I heard chronics, coconaras and coco buzz coals are all made in the same place, just all cut kinda different. I haven't noticed much of a difference between any of them

Sent from my XT907

chronic coals and coco naras are literally the same exact size and shape, but they are different from each other. Chronic coals are slightly more dense and burn hotter than naras. Coco buzz are cube coals and are pretty big too. Who knows, they all work so thats all that matters haha

dd - you can get smaller boxes of them. the deal kim is talking about is just a large, unmarked box of chronic coals. if you like coconaras, you'll like these.

funny - i stayed away from chronic coals for a long time because the name itself reminds me of weed paraphernalia, and i don't like to associate hookah smoking with that; however they're really worth a look.

yeah I was thinking that maybe I'll order a small box to try it out just like I did with the small box of horrible coconaras that I got. Good thing it was a small box. LOL.

it's funny that you mentioned how you feel about the name "Chronic" because I was thinking the same thing. However if they are good I'll give it a go.

chronic coals and coco naras are literally the same exact size and shape, but they are different from each other. Chronic coals are slightly more dense and burn hotter than naras. Coco buzz are cube coals and are pretty big too. Who knows, they all work so thats all that matters haha

If they burn hotter than naras, then I really won't mind trying them. My experience with naras was that a round would only last me 35 minutes so I gave up on them.

This is after about 40min

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app

Thanks for the pic Kimberly. I should have done the same when I bought the coco Naras. Maybe I'll buy a small box today to test it out again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pic Kimberly. I should have done the same when I bought the coco Naras. Maybe I'll buy a small box today to test it out again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hookah-shisha has small boxes of like..16 lol No loss there

hookah-shisha has small boxes of like..16 lol No loss there

Dont they charge like $12 for shipping? Ill have to place a large order to make it worth my while but ill go check it out now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it's dependant on what you buy and how much it weighs.

I tried to order some haze earlier and the shipping is $2 less than the shisha. Not worth it for me unless im going to place a large order and i don't see that happening right now. I probably would spend another $100 with social smoke instead and i know i wont be taking a gamble with testing new flavors

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea its a pretty good deal, but I heard some people saying that the lounge box seemed like it wasn't as good of quality. I use Chronic Hookah coals sometimes and I like them. The only thing I don't like is that they seem to smell more than coco naras but its not a big deal it goes away in a few minutes anyway. Also I second that they do burn a little hotter. Overall I like them, I would get the lounge box if I ordered from HJ, but I never do and it's not worth the shipping cost(to canada) to get just that anyway lol

Would you say you like them enough to order them again? Im about to place an order and not sure if i want to stick with the social smoke coals, order the Belgian tablets that i like, or try the chronics coals. Im also ordering some tangiers for the first time. :)