Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jHookah

Hey

Hey everyone, this is my first forum I've ever posted. I've been smoking for almost a year now. I prefer a mint flavor but I like my fruit flavors too. I have a question for my fellow smokers. I have recently bought a hookah and they guys told me it was an Oasis hookah but im having a little trouble finding the brand online. Any websites y'all con suggest that sell oasis hookahs so I can try to find the actual product. Here is a link to a picture of my hookah lDQJ5sFmvu

Welcome to the forum. I'll try finding the brand for you.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Or use the forum app. Those images work perfectly

Hey everyone, this is my first forum I've ever posted. I've been smoking for almost a year now. I prefer a mint flavor but I like my fruit flavors too. I have a question for my fellow smokers. I have recently bought a hookah and they guys told me it was an Oasis hookah but im having a little trouble finding the brand online. Any websites y'all con suggest that sell oasis hookahs so I can try to find the actual product. Here is a link to a picture of my hookah lDQJ5sFmvu

Welcome to our humble little corner of the internet.

Welcome! I've never heard of that brand before, but my first instinct tells me it's probably just a cheap chinese brand and thats why you cant find much about it. A picture would definitely help us help you though. =)

I was only able to find a hookah bar called oasis. I'm with hookah hooligan, it is probably Chinese. Or oasis is the name of that model and not the brand

Or use the forum app. Those images work perfectly

I cant see the picture on the app

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app

I cant see the picture on the app

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Hookah.org mobile app

Neither can I. What I meant is uploading from the app. Those pictures always show up

thank you to everyone to help me. ill see what I can do on posting a picture up. I was having trouble doing it the first time but ill get the app and see if that works

thank you to everyone to help me. ill see what I can do on posting a picture up. I was having trouble doing it the first time but ill get the app and see if that works

I can't wait to see the picture, I'm very curious now.