Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WolfDen

Hookah-Shisha Box Art?

Not really a review, but I happened to be looking at Hookah-Shisha’s website today (trying to track down a missing ash tray but that’s a different story) and saw a blog post about the box art they do – if requested – sometimes. Has anyone here got something like that from them? It is kind of a cool idea.

Personally I’d love a drawing of a wolf smoking a hookah, I would so frame that and hang it up in my living room.

I've never requested any but their instagram has some of the stuff they've done, pretty cool actually haha I think it's a nice thing for them to do, shows the customer that they spent a little more time on them.

They are awesome people over there, some people complain that their prices are a little higher(they do price matching though!). But honestly they make up for it in customer service, they will do anything to make you happy, even if it means giving you store credit for stuff that wasn't even their fault, or completely replacing the products free of charge. Plus anytime you call, email, or use their live chat they are super friendly and helpful. Can't ask for anything else.

Next time I order I'll ask for box art and see what I get haha Of course I'll share it here as well. =)

They don't do it. Its a sweepstakes more or less. many will enter few will win.

I've placed 3 separate orders asking for it and each time it's blank. I advise not even trying.

I've placed 3 separate orders asking for it and each time it's blank. I advise not even trying.

I've requested it twice and got it twice. I guess I'm a lucky one.

I've placed 3 separate orders asking for it and each time it's blank. I advise not even trying.

Perhaps it just depends on who is packing up your order. I've gotten pictures drawn on my pizza boxes from Domino's.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Yea, they usually do any graphics you ask for (within reason of course)

I totally forgot to ask with my last order. But they must do it a lot because they are always posting pictures of their box art on various social media sites.