Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Best time for a Google+ video hangout

Question

What is the best time and day to do a Google+ video hangout with each other?

I'm thinking Saturday or Sunday are the best time for everyone so let's decide on a time.

Sunday afternoon would work for me, it's a holiday though so some people might not be around. Also, I hate google hangouts, but I guess I can deal with it for you guys. haha

weekday mornings before noon work best for me (EST here). I usually start work around noon or 1, and I like to keep my weekends, as a web developer and now that I'm married too, as technology free as humanly possible.

Since I work from home I am free just about 24/7, but this Saturday and Sunday won't work for me. I'm spending this weekend with a bunch of my friends, we celebrate the holiday's together.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

I didnt mean this coming Sunday. I just meant in general what days are best for everyone.

I'll add Friday to the options too

Oh, that makes more sense lol Well I'm generally free on weekends or Friday nights. Every other day is work, school, work, school, work, school, etc. lol

Ill wait for a few more replies and we'll schedule it a week in advance.

I work from home and I'm available most times, but Sundays and Mondays are my girlfriend's days off and I'm not allowed to do squat unless is with her. In other words, i wont be able to peacefully enjoy a hookah while she's at home because 1, i wont be int he same room as her, and 2 the smoke bothers her allergies.

So how about we schedule a Google+ hangout on Sunday May 4th late in the afternoon (around 6pm or 7pm)

This Sunday ill be at my parents for my nephew's birthday. But hopefully ill be back by then.

So did I, I should have made a reminder. How about next Sunday?

Yea, I forgot to send a reminder out as well (i was working on the new forum platform the entire time on Sunday too).

I'll send out a reminder this week for next Sunday..

I totally forgot about this today, what did I miss?! =(

So did I, I should have made a reminder. How about next Sunday?

I actually remembered because I had set the timer on my phone, but my family was still here and I was crazy tired by the time the left around 12am.

Let's plan on having our hangout this Sunday. Anyone else in?

Sunday is supposed to be the only nice day in the next week so I'm going out and taking advantage of that during the day. But I'm game for anytime at night.

What time?  Night works best for me too.  I know you're on Central time as well, right Nima?  I know it's late but the chances I have to get away and smoke is when my wife goes to bed... typically around 9-10pm

I should be home Sunday night. Didn't make any plans this time around and I wanted to just be home. :) 

I was thinking about sometime between 6 to 8 pm central time but if everyone is going to be busy we can schedule it for another time