Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chernobyl

Hookah Etiquette

Wipe your saliva or spit off before passing it. Don't be a shisha hog, if you know you are sick or might be getting sick use the tips please, if your telling a story pass the hose, those are a few I can think of.

Wipe your saliva or spit off before passing it. Don't be a shisha hog, if you know you are sick or might be getting sick use the tips please, if your telling a story pass the hose, those are a few I can think of.

I like those. If I'm sharing I will use the washable because I don't want anybody's germs in my mouth, so I can just wash the hose right after we are done. However that doesn't happen often when they come over so i'm good.

I don't use mouth tips but I am not a germaphobe. That might be because I have a great immune system. At most I'll get sick once a year.

You should definitely wipe it off already though. I hate getting a hose with spit on it.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

I don't use mouth tips but I am not a germaphobe. That might be because I have a great immune system. At most I'll get sick once a year.

You should definitely wipe it off already though. I hate getting a hose with spit on it.

you and I are very similar in a lot of things chernobyl. This past winter I didn't get sick, so if I make it till December, it will be exactly 2 years on a row that I don't get sick, or a cold, nothing!. My girl says that I have a great immune system from growing up in a third-world country. She might be onto something there.

you and I are very similar in a lot of things chernobyl. This past winter I didn't get sick, so if I make it till December, it will be exactly 2 years on a row that I don't get sick, or a cold, nothing!. My girl says that I have a great immune system from growing up in a third-world country. She might be onto something there.

Last year I had a slight fever because everyone I knew was very sick. Took them days to get over it. I only felt warm for about half a day then felt better.

Last year I had a slight fever because everyone I knew was very sick. Took them days to get over it. I only felt warm for about half a day then felt better.

When you were a kid did you swim in raw sewage and now your inmune system is tempered of pure shit? (old George Carlin Joke) :rofl:

When you were a kid did you swim in raw sewage and now your inmune system is tempered of pure shit? (old George Carlin Joke) :rofl:

Haha no but I did swim in lake Erie and that's pretty much the same thing.

Haha no but I did swim in lake Erie and that's pretty much the same thing.

HOLY SHIT!!!!! so did I, and you are absolutely right about it being the same thing. What is up with the mud at the bottom of the lake instead of sand? that was the most disgusting and COLD thing my feet has ever touched while going for a swim. :cheers:

HOLY SHIT!!!!! so did I, and you are absolutely right about it being the same thing. What is up with the mud at the bottom of the lake instead of sand? that was the most disgusting and COLD thing my feet has ever touched while going for a swim. :cheers:

The part I went to most if the time had sand at the bottom. Though I do know what you mean the mud was disgusting. As was the rocks that lead into the lake. There were always dead animals and every once in a while condom. Not really the best place. Now I swim in a river that runs close to my house.

I never share... and even when I do, I hog the hookah, because I'm not used to sharing.

I can't help but think of this:

The part I went to most if the time had sand at the bottom. Though I do know what you mean the mud was disgusting. As was the rocks that lead into the lake. There were always dead animals and every once in a while condom. Not really the best place. Now I swim in a river that runs close to my house.

Lol. We used to go out to the rocks to get drunk at night and one night i fell in. I was screaming like a little girl because i hate any mass of water in the dark.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't help but think of this:

Rotflmao!!!!!!!

Lol. We used to go out to the rocks to get drunk at night and one night i fell in. I was screaming like a little girl because i hate any mass of water in the dark.

Haha once when I was fishing my phone fell into the lake. I dived in after it and it managed to survive long enough for me to call my mother and tell her I needed a new phone. 

Haha once when I was fishing my phone fell into the lake. I dived in after it and it managed to survive long enough for me to call my mother and tell her I needed a new phone. 

hahaha Its early and I read that wrong lol I read "I managed to survive long enough to..."

Probably not as funny as it seems to me right now but I'm very tired so forgive me lol

Hahaha all y'all would hate smoking shisha with me.. I'm a hose hog! But I don't just hold onto it, I actually take puff after puff :)

Sent from my LG-P769 using Hookah.org mobile app

Hahaha all y'all would hate smoking shisha with me.. I'm a hose hog! But I don't just hold onto it, I actually take puff after puff :)

I think we all get those tendencies from time to time.  Also, welcome to the forums!  :)

I think we all get those tendencies from time to time. Also, welcome to the forums! :)

I don't know about that because i don't mind sharing.

That is why I would start up a second hookah just for you. I tend to hog it too. Especially if there are few people smoking

Welcome to the forum

That is why I would start up a second hookah just for you. I tend to hog it too. Especially if there are few people smoking

Welcome to the forum

Yea this is much easier. On the rare occasion that people do come over to smoke, I just set up more than one because its easier than passing the hose around. Plus mine are both 1 hose hookahs. And we can have more than one flavor going so no one gets bored.

Mine is a 2 hose so I always just keep one hose and the other one gets passed around

I'm not a fan of two hose hookahs. I just prefer one. But yeah it is much easier to set up another. Sometimes my friends bring their own and we end up with about 4 hookahs going

I have a one hose a two hose and a three hose most of the time i use the one but i will break the others out especially if someone has a cold. I usually only get multiple hookah out if we are trying different flavors

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app