Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hookahhub

Which Character On The Office Smokes Hookah?

Question

A. Creed

B. Kelly

C. Jim

D. Michael

E. Meredith

The answer will be given after 15 replies

Good luck!

A. Creed

B. Kelly

C. Jim

D. Michael

E. Meredith

The answer will be given after 15 replies

Good luck!

I vote Kelly.

i looked that up, and that's true - he's the only one seen on the show that does smoke.

i was thinking back to the episode where "illegal drugs" were found, and michael lists "hookah" as an illegal drug. toby corrects him on it.

Woohoo I win lol I dont remember what episode I saw it in I just remember being happy that there was a hookah in a tv show haha

It's been so long since I've seen the show that I completely forgot about that.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

It's been so long since I've seen the show that I completely forgot about that.

I'm so lost.... TV show? hookah hub has a TV show? I thought it was a guess about who smokes at the hookah hub office. ??? I'm missing something here and I hate to look or sound stupid, but let it rip. lol

I'm so lost.... TV show? hookah hub has a TV show? I thought it was a guess about who smokes at the hookah hub office. ??? I'm missing something here and I hate to look or sound stupid, but let it rip. lol

there's a tv show that was wildly popular in the US called "the office."

There was a u.k. version but I believe it only lasted for 2 seasons

there's a tv show that was wildly popular in the US called "the office."

Oooohhhhh DUH! Yeah i know the show but i HATE Steve carrel so I've never watched a single episode. Maybe the subject should have read: "the office TV show".

Oooohhhhh DUH! Yeah i know the show but i HATE Steve carrel so I've never watched a single episode. Maybe the subject should have read: "the office TV show".

Thank you! I'm not the only one! Lol I hate that guy and his constant screaming and annoyingness lol that's why I hardly watched that show.

Thank you! I'm not the only one! Lol I hate that guy and his constant screaming and annoyingness lol that's why I hardly watched that show.

I have a long list of people in movies that think they are funny, but I hate them with a passion. My girlfriend thinks I'm crazy but I don't pay to go to their movies and I change the channel when they come on. Steve Carrel is one of them.

And Will Ferrell is another one that comes to mind right away.

Girl I swear you have got to be my better half!!!!!!!!

I freaking HATE that no-talent-good-for-nothing guy. He's another one that I refuse to watch. How did he make it in show biz is beyond me because he's NOT funny at all. I didn't want to say anything because people might thing I was crazy, but I'm glad you said it and I'm not alone. so THANK YOU!!!!!!! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.

Girl I swear you have got to be my better half!!!!!!!!

I freaking HATE that no-talent-good-for-nothing guy. He's another one that I refuse to watch. How did he make it in show biz is beyond me because he's NOT funny at all. I didn't want to say anything because people might thing I was crazy, but I'm glad you said it and I'm not alone. so THANK YOU!!!!!!! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.

I swear he's only popular because of elf and anchorman.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I swear he's only popular because of elf and anchorman.

My friend insisted that we had to watch anchorman 2. I told him that he had to get me drunk before hand so that way I would actually enjoy the movie.

My friend insisted that we had to watch anchorman 2. I told him that he had to get me drunk before hand so that way I would actually enjoy the movie.

Lol how did that work out?

Lol how did that work out?

Quite well. Although one person ended up puking. We still can't figure out if it was because of the booze or Will Ferrell's face.

After reading all the posts by those who like myself cant stand will Ferrell, I am so glad I brought my daughter up right, she would , and has seen pretty much all of mel brooks movies, she finally watched blazing saddles last night, she hates will Ferrell. Sniff sniff, im so proud of her

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

this discussion disappoints me so. anchorman and anchorman 2 are classics. and the office is an amazing tv show - both the us and the British versions. by the way, Steve Carell isn't in the last few seasons, though Will Farrell is in a few episodes.

also, blazing saddles was good, but it's no Airplane or Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

/end commencement of flame war

Quite well. Although one person ended up puking. We still can't figure out if it was because of the booze or Will Ferrell's face.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! That was a good one.

After reading all the posts by those who like myself cant stand will Ferrell, I am so glad I brought my daughter up right, she would , and has seen pretty much all of mel brooks movies, she finally watched blazing saddles last night, she hates will Ferrell. Sniff sniff, im so proud of her

Mel Brooks!!?!?!? you are such a good papa...That is an awesome way to bring up a kid; with really great comedy from yesteryear.

I know, im so proud of my kids,my boy actually watched young Frankenstein before his older sister, he loved it

Oh my kids have seen airplane to, I only introduced them to the old comedies, I want them to watch dirty rotten scoundrels also