Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jsharp07

Hookah Freak

Guest jsharp07

What does everyone think of Hookah Freak tobacco?

A friend of mine ordered some the other day and we smoked it last night.

The flavor was great and it was farely smooth. the biggest downside was it was a little expensive. she payed $9 for a 100g tub.

In my opinion there is better shisha out there for the money like AA or AF. but Strickly basing my review on the tobacco i would give it an 8 out of 10.

Guest vincent09

It has a very good taste. But is expensive and does not produce good smoke.

7/10

Guest josh_holaday

I ordered 6 100g tubs for 4.70 each. I really like the rose berry and the grapeful dead. stay away from banana split lol. i think they make ok shisha. nothing too spectacular though.

I haven't tried Hookah Freak, but I kinda lump them in this mental category that also includes Epic Smoke and Hookah-Hookah, and that is generally a bad place to be.

Admittedly I haven't tried it yet, but I also haven't been motivated to try it. Certainly not while Romman, AF, Tangiers, and JM's are all still in business.

There are several that are worth trying. Like.. blueberry pancakes. Pretty awesome. I love honey suckle.. And, i think there are a few more. Ohh scooby snack! that one's good.. but most of their shisha's I really don't like. John from sahara smoke used to send me shisha's to review, and i ended up not reviewing a lot of them..

Guest josh_holaday

ooooh blueberry pancakes are great. they dont really taste like pancakes but its a nice blueberry flavor.