Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest GreenTeaPirate

Hookah Torches and Dreamz Tobacco

Guest GreenTeaPirate

Does anyone know of any good hookah torches?

I got one for sixteen bucks but it's not the best, one broke after a couple days so I had to exchange it for a new one but still, it doesn't have a very strong flame and I just know it's not very good quality.

Also, has anyone tried Dreamz tobacco? What do you think?

I've never tried the tobacco, but I do have a good suggestion for your torch. To light quick lights, I use a creme brulee torch that can be found in cooking stores, and even in most value stores (wal-mart, etc) that have good cooking sections. It holds a lot of fuels, can stay on for extended periods of time, and has a very large flame if needed. Works very well for me.

Coleman also makes a nice little outdoor stove that you can use with their little propane tanks. It's pretty awesome! Since I hate the smell of the coals, I needed something small and effective I could use and store outside. This worked perfect.

Guest kalutika

I use that Coleman stove actually. Or at least an earlier model of it. I had it for camping from forever ago. Great stuff when there is not an outlet around.

Guest mitchard

If you are going to be smoking near a power source of some kind, just get a coil burner. It works just as well for lighting the quicklights as it does the naturals. Give it a minute or two and the whole thing will be good.

If you are going to be smoking near a power source of some kind, just get a coil burner. It works just as well for lighting the quicklights as it does the naturals. Give it a minute or two and the whole thing will be good.

I agree with that, it works great. I also have a torcher, that I paid $20 for at Lowes. I really like it for quick lights. Also, the torcher, you might want to use outside.

I agree with the coil burner as well. My cousin uses one, and I plan on getting one. However, if you only use your hookah where you have electricity, you are missing one of life's simple pleasures!