Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dd0723

Hookah dynasty deal question

Has anybody dealt with this company before? Right now they have a special where you get a free dream hose with an order of $50 or more. With a value of $30 for the hose this deal is a no brainer. I've wanted a dream hose for a long time, and i think i want to get it this way and try some new shisha as well.

The company is also based out of jersey city, NJ (where i used to live) and shipping would take only two days, maybe three at most.

They used to have a store front, but they converted to online only about three months ago.

Their shisha selection is very limited and my track record with smoking Al Fakher is still 50/50, so hit or miss so far.

So have you guys even heard of that company and what flavors of Al Faker can you recommend from their selection?

I have never dealt with them before but you are completely right to be careful before buying. That deal seems amazing and it would make me curios too because most sites wouldn't do that. Maybe they are trying to promote themselves by giving away something like that. 

After looking at their selection of Al Fakher I would say you should try mint, watermelon and two apples. Those are the flavors I have had and liked before from that selection. 

I have never heard of them, but that is an amazing deal.  I have two dream hoses and I love them.  Let us know what you think if you place an order.

I have never heard of them, but that is an amazing deal. I have two dream hoses and I love them. Let us know what you think if you place an order.

Yeah ill definitely let you guys know. Right now I'm debating on placing an order with them or hookah-shisha for some tangiers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I contacted the guy on instagram and he said that the deal is still on, but he emphasized that as long as supplies last. After living in that city for over 10 years, and learning first hand how shady all those business people are (no offense to all middle eastern people), I figured I will pass on this deal. I'm sure I won't get the hose when I place the order because it's "as long as supplies last". He can say he ran out of them when I place the order, so I'm not risking it. I'll just place an order with hookah-shisha.com instead. I'm dying to try Tangiers anyway.

That sounds kind of fishy, it is definitely better to go with hookah shisha for your order, especially since they are very reputable

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

That sounds kind of fishy, it is definitely better to go with hookah shisha for your order, especially since they are very reputable

Yeah that is a good idea. Tell me what you think of it when you get it. I'm in the market for a new hose, well two new hoses.

Use the discount code HOOLIGAN15, its the code they gave me to include in my reviews. You guys can use it all you want, gets you 15% off of any order of $20 or more, except sale items. PS- I dont get anything for you using the code so don't worry Im not trying to promote them for store credit or anything lol

I had a dream hose until I broke it, they are awesome hoses I just wasn't careful enough and dropped it while cleaning it. They hardly ghost at all and are so easy to clean because they have no ridges inside. And the draw is like regular breathing lol

I'm just scared that I would end up breaking it. I was looking at the washable KM beast hose.

I'm just scared that I would end up breaking it. I was looking at the washable KM beast hose.

I'm gonna sell mine. I tried it again and I just didn't like it. message me if you're interested.

Beast hoses are massive lol like almost too much smoke for me. I didn't know they started making washable ones, thats cool. I like Nammor hoses a lot but the quality on them has gone down a lot since they first got popular. I tend to stick to my nuhose/fancy hoses most of the time now.

With the dream hoses, you can always buy a replacement tip if it breaks, I just haven't bothered to get one yet.

I have a Dream Hose two of them actually.  Love them.  I have dropped mine multiple times from the sofa or coffee table and it has been fine so far, knock on wood.

I have a Dream Hose two of them actually.  Love them.  I have dropped mine multiple times from the sofa or coffee table and it has been fine so far, knock on wood.

Yea they are actually really sturdy, super thick glass. I was just unlucky and dropped mine from the counter onto the ceramic tile floor. They can survive small drops though.