Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nataliya

Where my Armenian people at?! :)

Haha actually there's an Armenian guy here too lol.. I'm suprised you know what an Armenian is.. most people don't. I'm proud haha! :)

Sent from my LG-P769 using Hookah.org mobile app

Haha actually there's an Armenian guy here too lol.. I'm suprised you know what an Armenian is.. most people don't. I'm proud haha! :)

What? Most people don't know what an Armenian is? I think most people do know!!

I'm Iranian myself. My last name name end with "ian" so everyone always asks me if Im Armenian 

If you live in California then most people know Armenian is a nationality.. but most other places unfortunately don't.. everytime I say I'm Armenian they are like what's that or they think it's Romanian. But yeah.. most Armenian names end in "ian" or "iyan" .. if you had your last name up I'd be messaging you like are you armenian?! I did that with a username that sounded like an Armenian name and turns out he was Armenian! :) but I guess if you smoke shisha in a hookah lounge, you'd meet any Armenians in the area cuz we love hookahhh (:

For real? Maybe I forgot someone lol And I live in Vancouver, BC so I'm exposed to pretty much every nationality there is. Its quite the mixed bag here.

I'm in the business club and every year it takes a trip. This year it's to Seattle and....... VANCOUVER!! This might sound creepy but I don't mean it to be but we should meet up at a lounge and smoke a bowl together..? I'll be with my friends too but it's always cool to meet other people who love shisha so much that they download an app hah xD

I'm in the business club and every year it takes a trip. This year it's to Seattle and....... VANCOUVER!! This might sound creepy but I don't mean it to be but we should meet up at a lounge and smoke a bowl together..? I'll be with my friends too but it's always cool to meet other people who love shisha so much that they download an app hah xD

There is basically not one good lounge here. They don't serve tobacco and they are just grungy and gross. I wouldn't suggest it. lol When are you gonna be up here?

Next week actually! Cuz it's part of my college so as soon as we are done with our exams we go! :) and that blows! But I'm still going to make my friends tag along with me to some lounges just to test them out myself lol ;p

Next week actually! Cuz it's part of my college so as soon as we are done with our exams we go! :) and that blows! But I'm still going to make my friends tag along with me to some lounges just to test them out myself lol ;p

For sure go ahead! They are hard to find though because hookah is frowned upon here in Canada =( Enjoy your stay! Unfortunately I'm in the middle of midterms and I work full time so I'm swamped with stuff to do. This is the most beautiful city and province in general so get everything you can out of it. Let me know if you need any suggestions on good food places or stuff to do =)

Oh okay! :) and yesss! Suggestions would be awesome! Saves me time looking up things to do.. we do things with our club during the day then after 6 p.m. we are free to do our own thing.. and we have a free day! Yeah I heard it really pretty like the botanical garden.. some of the members are going but my friends and I aren't.. it's like 60$ for 2 hours, we were like Fuck that haha we can look up pics of flowers online.. not a big fan of flowers anyways

Also, how do you edit your profile on here? I want to add details but can't figure it out!

Click on your username on top right of the page. You should see a dropdown and then go to My Profile and /or My Settings

Let me know if you need help

Mine doesn't have my username on the top right, but I got to my profile and clicked on the menu and it just says to change email and change password..

Oh okay! :) and yesss! Suggestions would be awesome! Saves me time looking up things to do.. we do things with our club during the day then after 6 p.m. we are free to do our own thing.. and we have a free day! Yeah I heard it really pretty like the botanical garden.. some of the members are going but my friends and I aren't.. it's like 60$ for 2 hours, we were like Fuck that haha we can look up pics of flowers online.. not a big fan of flowers anyways

I'm not sure what botanical garden you're talking about. But VanDusen Gardens is awesome! You pay admission but you can stay as long as you want and the place is huge. I love hanging out there for a day, taking food and whatever and just chilling. Its nice and relaxing. But I'm into a lot of nature stuff so maybe my suggestions wouldn't be good for you lol

Welcome to the forum. I'm surprised that you say people don't know about Armenians. I have known plenty of Armenians. Even went to school with a couple.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

from the east coast here. totally know what an Armenian is.

I'm originally from the east coast as well,and while there were no Armenian people in my high school or anything, I still knew they existed lol

Well jeez you people are awesome.. maybe the people here in Idaho are just dumb lmfao.. and I do like nature.. there's a bunch of nature where I live.. waterfalls, green parks, canyons.. I LOOOVVE it

Well jeez you people are awesome.. maybe the people here in Idaho are just dumb lmfao.. and I do like nature.. there's a bunch of nature where I live.. waterfalls, green parks, canyons.. I LOOOVVE it

If you are up for a big challenge, try the grouse grind. Its basically a trail that goes up a mountain lol It took me 2.5 hours to do it when I did it and I was exhausted. But honestly more in shape people can probably do it in a little over an hour, I took a lot of breaks hahah Awesome view from the top though, and you can take the gondola back down.

Definitely check out Stanley Park, its one of my favorites places to go. Just go for a walk along the seawall, but pay attention to the water because you can usually see a sea otter or a seal hanging out. Sometimes you can catch some river otters as well if you're lucky. But mostly its a good place to go if you want to see some nice views and stuff. If you walk all the way around you end up at English Bay beach, the biggest and busiest beach there is here. The hotdog cart with the yellow umbrella there has the best hot dogs in the city, and the guy is super nice too. $3 for a jumbo dog, cant beat that! lol there is usually some type of free entertainment going on there as well, magic shows or whatever.

I'll think of some more stuff later, its hard to narrow down whats the best to go see lol

OMG your awesome! Your like my personal tour guide lol! Yes, keep thinking of things haha.. and then when I go to check some out I'll show pics! :D

Welcome to the forum!  I am also surprised that people don't know what an Armenian is.... I live in the Midwest and I know.  But than again I'm an Army Brat and tease that my childhood pets have been to more places than most of the people around here.

OMG your awesome! Your like my personal tour guide lol! Yes, keep thinking of things haha.. and then when I go to check some out I'll show pics! :D

I'm trying to think of things that you can do that don't take a full day since you said you get part of the day but its hard because some places take a while to get to, especially if you're using public transit. 

I'm trying to think of things that you can do that don't take a full day since you said you get part of the day but its hard because some places take a while to get to, especially if you're using public transit.

also the garden we are going to are call Butchart not botanical. And okay thanks for helping! :)

also the garden we are going to are call Butchart not botanical. And okay thanks for helping! :)

Hmm, never heard of that one. I've only lived here for a little over 2 years so I haven't seen or done everything yet, theres so much! lol It looks like its on the island and I've never even been over there before.