Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nataliya

Where my Armenian people at?! :)

Hmm, never heard of that one. I've only lived here for a little over 2 years so I haven't seen or done everything yet, theres so much! lol It looks like its on the island and I've never even been over there before.

Oh well my friends and I aren't going to join our other members when they go there. We'd rather do something else than look at flowers lol

Oh well my friends and I aren't going to join our other members when they go there. We'd rather do something else than look at flowers lol

The island has other stuff to do! I think its worth taking the ferry over there and seeing whats around. But yea, thats why I like Van Dusen gardens, because its not just walking through rows of flowers like at most indoor botanical gardens. Its kind of a really huge well landscaped park that you are free to do anything you want in. If you want to take a grill and bbq some burgers, you can do that. Or if you want to have a football game, you can do that too lol 

If you end up downtown and want some good cheap food, check out The Famous Warehouse, they have a full menu and everything on it is $4.95. It gets crowded at night on the weekends so plan accordingly. 

The island has other stuff to do! I think its worth taking the ferry over there and seeing whats around. But yea, thats why I like Van Dusen gardens, because its not just walking through rows of flowers like at most indoor botanical gardens. Its kind of a really huge well landscaped park that you are free to do anything you want in. If you want to take a grill and bbq some burgers, you can do that. Or if you want to have a football game, you can do that too lol

If you end up downtown and want some good cheap food, check out The Famous Warehouse, they have a full menu and everything on it is $4.95. It gets crowded at night on the weekends so plan accordingly.

What about the night life?

What about the night life?

Yea I'm not the right person to ask about that lol I hate clubbing. I enjoy hanging out at pubs with friends for a few drinks but after that I just like to chill around a hookah at my place. But there are tons of clubs and nightlife I'm sure you can find a place no problem.

Have you been there?

Nope never heard of it lol If it was on the island then I wouldn't know about it, I've never been there before. 

DId you end up finding a good hookah lounge?

We found this one that was a coffee shop that was a hookah lounge upstairs after like 7 I think but the owner was gone so they didn't have shisha the night we wanted to go.. so we gave up cuz we went to an awesome hookah lounge every night in Seattle which made up for no shisha in Canada.

We found this one that was a coffee shop that was a hookah lounge upstairs after like 7 I think but the owner was gone so they didn't have shisha the night we wanted to go.. so we gave up cuz we went to an awesome hookah lounge every night in Seattle which made up for no shisha in Canada.

Ohh okay. Well thats cool then. sounds like you guys had fun!