HookahHooligan

Eating/Cooking/Drinking Right Now Thread!

236 posts in this topic

Our smoking right now thread has treated us quite nicely as a way to quickly share what we're currently enjoying(or not enjoying) in our hookahs. I figured it would be cool to do the same thing with food. I love to cook and always share good recipes I find so I'm going to use this to do that. I'm sure someone else here likes to cook so please join in =)

Even if you can't/don't like to cook, you can still share what you're eating and make us all jealous lol I'll get started later today when I make dinner, I have some delicious things planned.

2 people like this

Our smoking right now thread has treated us quite nicely as a way to quickly share what we're currently enjoying(or not enjoying) in our hookahs. I figured it would be cool to do the same thing with food. I love to cook and always share good recipes I find so I'm going to use this to do that. I'm sure someone else here likes to cook so please join in =)

Even if you can't/don't like to cook, you can still share what you're eating and make us all jealous lol I'll get started later today when I make dinner, I have some delicious things planned.

I just tore up a 10 pack of chicken mcnuggets. I hate myself.

Great idea for a thread! I am thinking about doing burgers for dinner.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

1 person likes this

I just tore up a 10 pack of chicken mcnuggets. I hate myself.

Haha I haven't eaten McDonalds in years, but I know how you feel lol I still eat A&W or Burger King sometimes and I feel horrible after.

Great idea for a thread! I am thinking about doing burgers for dinner.

Me too! With some grilled pineapple and I'm not sure what else yet. I need to clean my grill though, the last time I made burgers everything caught on fire and it took like 5 minutes to go out because it was all grease at the bottom of the grill. This is what I get for buying an $80 grill from walmart that doesn't have a proper drip tray at the bottom. lol

1 person likes this

Ah see I never have that problem because of my stone grill. The grease just gets washed away.

Ah see I never have that problem because of my stone grill. The grease just gets washed away.

Yea yea yea...lol

1 person likes this

I am making flat bread pizzas tonight.  I made the sauce on Friday and then fell asleep on the sofa and didn't get around to making the dough. 

Grilling 5 lbs of bacon!

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

1 person likes this

I want bacon so bad. I at all mine two days ago.

Flatbread pizzas sound good! I'm currently searching for something for breakfast but there isn't much. I think I'm going to grill some hot dogs like a normal mature adult does at 9:45 AM on a Sunday morning lol

Thankfully were going grocery shopping today so we will have a stocked fridge again lol

My dinner plans from the other day got postponed until today, I grilled up some burgers, hot dogs, roasted some green peppers and grilled pineapple for dessert. It was delicious. But I forgot to buy burger/hot dog buns so we used regular bread like the classy people we are lol

post-9051-0-50283800-1400475324_thumb.jp

1 person likes this

Oh now you are speaking my language! This is a fantastic idea. I don't know who nobody thought of it before. Kudos hooligan for such a great idea!

We spent all day today at between Costco and sam's and i was too tired to make anything fancier, so i ended up making beef and turkey tacos.

post-9346-0-31962200-1400489338_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-02916200-1400489378_thumb.jp

My dinner plans from the other day got postponed until today, I grilled up some burgers, hot dogs, roasted some green peppers and grilled pineapple for dessert. It was delicious. But I forgot to buy burger/hot dog buns so we used regular bread like the classy people we are lol

attachicon.gifIMG_20140518_182626 (1024x1000).jpg

As a fellow foodie, technically, technically! You are eating the burgers the right way. Ever since the very first burger joint opened in Connecticut in.... 1937 i believe, burgers were served on standard white bread. Marketing and the need to make a buck was what brought the creation of the round bread. I know, i know, I'm a geek with tons of useless shit stuck in my head.

As a fellow foodie, technically, technically! You are eating the burgers the right way. Ever since the very first burger joint opened in Connecticut in.... 1937 i believe, burgers were served on standard white bread. Marketing and the need to make a buck was what brought the creation of the round bread. I know, i know, I'm a geek with tons of useless shit stuck in my head.

I actually prefer my burgers on a wheat bread. Never liked them on white bread. But that is pretty interesting

I actually prefer my burgers on a wheat bread. Never liked them on white bread. But that is pretty interesting

Funny you say that. The only way i eat my turkey burgers is with wheat bread. I think they compliment each other very well. Regular burgers i usually eat it with either regular buns or potato buns because my burgers are super juicy and big, regular bread wont work with them.

I'm not big on turkey or any white meat. I prefer eating beef or venison. But I feel that wheat compliments foods better than white bread.

Tonight I'm making sloppy joes for dinner

Oh now you are speaking my language! This is a fantastic idea. I don't know who nobody thought of it before. Kudos hooligan for such a great idea!

We spent all day today at between Costco and sam's and i was too tired to make anything fancier, so i ended up making beef and turkey tacos.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I got stuff to make tacos at the store, so I might be making that today! But I got beef, I cant like ground turkey or chicken no matter how hard I try lol I like them with shredded chicken though.

Huh, thats interesting! The regular sliced bread actually worked pretty well, it was that thick sliced italian bread and I toasted it on the grill for a few minutes so it wouldn't fall apart as easily. My burgers are really big and juicy too so I thought it would all fall apart but it was actually okay. 

The plan is to heat up leftover Chinese food for supper.  I am probably more excited about this than I should be.

The plan is to heat up leftover Chinese food for supper.  I am probably more excited about this than I should be.

Leftover chinese is awesome! lol 

So this doens't include Drinking Right now? :)

2 people like this

Who knows Nima, it just may :P

I was just sitting down having a beer and working on the site. I wasn't sure if it would fit this thread or not. lol

Oh it definitely fits. What are you drinking?

So this doens't include Drinking Right now? :)

Sure it does! I didn't think to add that lol

I made grilled steak tacos/burritos for dinner with black beans, rice, and all the fixins. It was quite good and I am super full now lol

So who wants to take a road trip with me to Hooligan's place? That sounds delicious. I just had leftovers and had a beer. Still, it got me full and tasted awesome