HookahHooligan

Eating/Cooking/Drinking Right Now Thread!

I just made my wife dessert:

Blondies, instead of nuts and coconut, used reese's peanut butter chips and chai mix.  Result = semi-sweet chai peanut butter blondies.

Served with:

Banana peanut butter frozen yogurt.

Both made from scratch.

Blondies, instead of nuts and coconut, used reese's peanut butter chips and chai mix. Result = semi-sweet chai peanut butter blondies.

Served with:

Both made from scratch.

What is a Blondie? Ice never heard of them before.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

Oh it definitely fits. What are you drinking?

maredsous beer

post-1-0-99665100-1400560158_thumb.jpg

That looks delicious. I'd try it but I haven't seen that around here. Might take a bit of looking though. Liquor stores have been closing because Giant Eagle has been buying them out

Edited by chernobyl

What is a Blondie? Ice never heard of them before.

A blondie is like a brownie except it's not chocolate and typically has nuts and coconut.

Those look great. I may have to make some next time I make a treat

So who wants to take a road trip with me to Hooligan's place? That sounds delicious. I just had leftovers and had a beer. Still, it got me full and tasted awesome

I have plenty of leftovers! I also forgot to mention that I made homemade salsa, its delicious. Mine is adapted from this recipe that I found on Pinterest.

Blondies, instead of nuts and coconut, used reese's peanut butter chips and chai mix.  Result = semi-sweet chai peanut butter blondies.

Served with:

Both made from scratch.

That sounds amazing, I want some. lol

That looks delicious. I'd try it but I haven't seen that around here. Might take a bit of looking though. Liquor stores have been closing because Giant Eagle has been buying them out

Who would really choose Giant Eagle over a liquor store? That must suck so much, losing all that selection because of some greedy corporation. There are some Giant Eagles in PA, but last time I checked they don't sell beer/liquor yet. But PA has the worst liquor laws and taxes of all the states.

Who would really choose Giant Eagle over a liquor store? That must suck so much, losing all that selection because of some greedy corporation. There are some Giant Eagles in PA, but last time I checked they don't sell beer/liquor yet. But PA has the worst liquor laws and taxes of all the states.

You all are making me hungry! 

Thats the point! lol

Giant Eagle is trying to take over the market by building their own liquor stores inside of the grocery stores. But you are right, you lose selection and you have to pay more because they jack the price up. If I drink beer I usually drink Beck's Sapphire. I used to be able to get that for 11.99 for a twelve pack. Now I end up paying 14.99-15.99.

That sucks =\ I usually just go to the government run liquor stores here because they are cheaper and actually don't have a bad selection of stuff. But they don't try to put the privately owned ones down because they still make money off of the taxes so they are happy either way. But I guess Giant Eagle wants all of the profits. Lame 

That sucks = I usually just go to the government run liquor stores here because they are cheaper and actually don't have a bad selection of stuff. But they don't try to put the privately owned ones down because they still make money off of the taxes so they are happy either way. But I guess Giant Eagle wants all of the profits. Lame

I should look for a store like that but I'm not sure if there are any around me. Looks like I'll be spending some time in Google today figuring that out

I should look for a store like that but I'm not sure if there are any around me. Looks like I'll be spending some time in Google today figuring that out

I wish everyone could just enjoy things how they want to without all the dumb laws and taxes that make things complicated.

I forgot about tonight's dinner. We didn't feel like cooking so we went to a Mexican restaurant around here.

puga7e5e.jpg

yrazudan.jpg

ymezy7yp.jpg

uruveruj.jpg

avy2a4y3.jpg

ajyqa7ug.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is this really good el salvador restaurant around here that I love. If you haven't ever tried pupusas, you are missing out!  Little pockets of heaven, they are! lol

• Like 1

Made some sloppy joes for dinner. And some slushies since it is so hot outside

Made some sloppy joes for dinner. And some slushies since it is so hot outside

I bought a manual ice shaver once at target, I thought it would be good for slushies but it was so hard to shave ice by hand! lol It had a crank that shoved the ice against a blade and turned it but it was all made out of plastic except the blade so it was constantly slipping and man, it just wasn't worth it. lol there was no point to that story but enjoy it anyway!

I bought a manual ice shaver once at target, I thought it would be good for slushies but it was so hard to shave ice by hand! lol It had a crank that shoved the ice against a blade and turned it but it was all made out of plastic except the blade so it was constantly slipping and man, it just wasn't worth it. lol there was no point to that story but enjoy it anyway!

I have one just like that! You are right it is hard to manually shave ice. I just use a blender to make mine and it works fine. I've got an old 1960's blender, it has three modes, high, low and off. Works like a charm though.

I have one just like that! You are right it is hard to manually shave ice. I just use a blender to make mine and it works fine. I've got an old 1960's blender, it has three modes, high, low and off. Works like a charm though.

Props on getting a blender to live that long. I have yet to have one last longer than a year lol I'm debating getting a commercial one from work

Props on getting a blender to live that long. I have yet to have one last longer than a year lol I'm debating getting a commercial one from work

It was given to me as a gift and I love it. I prefer older pieces of technology or art. I feel that it was better crafted and people cared about what they made.

It was given to me as a gift and I love it. I prefer older pieces of technology or art. I feel that it was better crafted and people cared about what they made.

That is definitely true. Everything is made in China now too =\ 

I'm currently making this for dinner, I made it before and it was great.

Tonight i kept it simple, I broiled some pork chops and served it with a pasta dish and string beans.

post-9346-0-36093600-1400735073_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-01007500-1400735097_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-57296600-1400735121_thumb.jp