HookahHooligan

Eating/Cooking/Drinking Right Now Thread!

We had chips and salsa last night, I was feeling lazy and my hubby got a touch too hot a work to eat a heavy meal.  But that means there were no leftovers so its Mickey D’s for lunch today.  But I’ve been craving a frappe so it works out okay.

We had chips and salsa last night, I was feeling lazy and my hubby got a touch too hot a work to eat a heavy meal.  But that means there were no leftovers so its Mickey D’s for lunch today.  But I’ve been craving a frappe so it works out okay.

I will occasionally eat noodles out of the pack. I happen to like them by they aren't as good as being cooked.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

I used to do that as a kid. We'd all take noodles and go play then we didn't have to go home for lunch

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

I used to do that as a kid. We'd all take noodles and go play then we didn't have to go home for lunch

Sent from my N9810 using Hookah.org mobile app

That is exactly what we would do as kids. We would even try to find change on the ground to pay for snacks as we played.

I had a friend who used to eat the noodles right out of the pack, uncooked. I tied it once and was not impressed lol

I know a lot of people that do that and love it.  I don't find that appetizing at all, but that's me.

It doesn’t taste as good as it used too.  I don’t know if they changed ingredients or its just because I grew up and I didn’t have a mom glaring at me for eating it that way.

It doesn’t taste as good as it used too.  I don’t know if they changed ingredients or its just because I grew up and I didn’t have a mom glaring at me for eating it that way.

Probably the latter lol I buy candy that I remember being so good as a kid and I just don't like it, its not the same for some reason lol

Throw some bacon on that and I would eat it all day long.

Tonight I made some sausages & potatoes with a side of creamy sweet corn.

post-9346-0-63397600-1400811281_thumb.jp

post-9346-0-63397600-1400811281_thumb.jp

Tonight we had some chinese food, I devoured some general tso's chicken with fried rice and now I hate myself lol

Also I sliced open two of my fingers at work and its hard to type so I probably won't be around here much this weekend =(

Tonight we had some chinese food, I devoured some general tso's chicken with fried rice and now I hate myself lol

Also I sliced open two of my fingers at work and its hard to type so I probably won't be around here much this weekend =(

Dude, feel better.  That sucks.  I've hyper-extended my thumbs (both of them actually, just at different times) and had to be in a brace for several weeks.  It's crazy how much a hand injury impairs your typing.  I've never typed the same since the last time that happened.

Anyway, hope you heal up soon.

Dude, feel better.  That sucks.  I've hyper-extended my thumbs (both of them actually, just at different times) and had to be in a brace for several weeks.  It's crazy how much a hand injury impairs your typing.  I've never typed the same since the last time that happened.

Anyway, hope you heal up soon.

That sounds way worse than a cut! Yea I'm used to getting small cuts, being in a knife shop its kind of an occupational hazard. But this was my own dumb mistake because of something I shouldn't have done and now I'm paying the price lol It actually doesn't really hurt that bad for the most part(its actually kind of numb, its weird), it's mostly the bandage that makes typing hard.

But anyway, thats my pity party! haha For breakfast I'm having an everything bagel with some pesto on one side and butter on the other. 

I just changed the topic of this thread to Eating / Cooking / Drinking - so I can start posting my drinks too :D

I just changed the topic of this thread to Eating / Cooking / Drinking - so I can start posting my drinks too :D

Haha okay Nima. You don't eat food? Are you on a juice cleanse or something?

Haha okay Nima. You don't eat food? Are you on a juice cleanse or something?

I do. The drinks I make/drink are usually more interesting though. The only time i get to cook or bbq is weekend

I do. The drinks I make/drink are usually more interesting though. The only time i get to cook or bbq is weekend

I'm just kidding man haha bbq up a storm this weekend, its memorial day time down there in the states!

• Like 1

I'm just kidding man haha bbq up a storm this weekend, its memorial day time down there in the states!

Just because you mentioned it now I want to do some grilling. Tonight or tomorrow I am gonna stop by the store and get some ground beef, steak and ribs.

Just because you mentioned it now I want to do some grilling. Tonight or tomorrow I am gonna stop by the store and get some ground beef, steak and ribs.

Haha post pictures and make us all jealous! I think I might throw some chicken on the grill later today I'm not sure yet. 

ps- nice moderator badge you have there, were like twins! lol

Haha post pictures and make us all jealous! I think I might throw some chicken on the grill later today I'm not sure yet.

ps- nice moderator badge you have there, were like twins! lol

Haha I definitely will, so long as plans don't get it the way.

Oh thanks! Haha.

Teriyaki chicken with vegetables, fried rice and a bunch of extra sauce

post-9263-1400969993996_thumb.jpg