Sign in to follow this  
Nima

Introducing our new awesome moderators

I'm excited to announce our two new moderators:

HookahHooligan:

I'm Jen, I'm 24 years old, I live in Vancouver, BC and I love hookah. I've been smoking it for years but I was first introduced to hookah by my best friends in my hometown of Pittsburgh, PA, ever since then I've been hooked. I hang out here on the Hookah.org forums because its nice to connect with like minded people who love the same hobby as me, and I also like to help new-comers to the hookah scene with advice and answers to their questions.

chernobyl:

My name is Noble, currently 21 years old. Born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio. Typically you will find me playing a game, repairing computers, tinkering with some code and of course smoking hookah. I first started smoking hookah with my brother, but since then it has grown out of just the occasional smoke. I've been a hookah smoker about 4-5 years now. I came to this forum looking for others with a common interest as me. I'm glad that I decided to continue coming here because everyone is amazing! 

Thank you both for taking the moderator role. I'll do what i can from my side to help expand the forum too :)

• Like 2

No, thank you Nima and thanks to the rest of the members for showing me how amazing this forum is. I'm very honored to be a moderator. If anyone has questions for me feel free to message me. My inbox is always open.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

• Like 1

Thank you everyone =) And same goes for me feel free to message me if you need anything. 

I'm pumped to be a part of this forum growing even bigger!

That is super awesome. Congrats guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Thank you nima!

Thanks Chernobyl! Very excited emoji3.png

Well deserved brother. You do an amazing job on instagram and frankly you have an amazing crowd following you and interacting with you. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Please welcome DudeWhere'sMyHookah as our latest moderator helping us with managing the forum. 

Thank you Rob.  

Thank you nima!

Welcome to the team Dude

Thanks Chernobyl! Very excited

I thought you Already was one. You are great on here! Congratulations!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said: Thank you nima!

Well deserved brother. You do an amazing job on instagram and frankly you have an amazing crowd following you and interacting with you. :thumbsup:

Thank you dd!

Please welcome DudeWhere'sMyHookah as our latest moderator helping us with managing the forum. 

Thank you Rob.  

Thank you nima!

Welcome to the team Dude

I thought you Already was one. You are great on here! Congratulations!

Thanks Matt! happy smoking!

• Like 2

Some kick-ass folks lined up as moderators...  Just another reason this forum kicks ass...  I know I appreciate you all!!

We appreciate you too mister thrice along with all the awesome people that join us in this passionate lifestyle.

• Like 2