Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tcr1016

Does Anyone Hookah Tulsi or Other Herbs??

Question

Does anyone Hookah Tulsi herb, peppermint, things other than tabacco? I would like to start Hookah medicinal herbs like Tulsi and others. What do you Hookah other than tabacco?

Thanks

Todd

8 answers to this question

Paul has been reviewing some of the Shisha Fruits products lately. I'm not sure if they'd be categorized as herb but they're not tobacco.

I've only smoked Hydro Herbal and steam stones when it comes to non-tobacco products. Once I did make my own shisha but with spearmint leaves as the base instead of tobacco.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

I've only smoked Hydro Herbal and steam stones when it comes to non-tobacco products. Once I did make my own shisha but with spearmint leaves as the base instead of tobacco.

How did that come out?

The smoke was a bit thin but I don't think I had enough glycerin. Tasted amazing though

I'm not too crazy about mint, but I've gotten used to absolute zero when I smoke it with my Mystique ice hose tip.

If you don't feel like making your own, that DeCloud mint is basically the same thing. Its pretty good, but I only like mint as a mixer so I dont know what it tastes like on its own.

If you don't feel like making your own, that DeCloud mint is basically the same thing. Its pretty good, but I only like mint as a mixer so I dont know what it tastes like on its own.

yeah to me mint on its own is very strong, I just use it as a mixer. Tonight I'm going to load up a fruity bowl with ice and Altoids in the base and use my mystique ice hose just to try it out. I've never had a cold setup with anything other than absolute zero and clove or cinnamon spice in the bowl. Fruity shisha will be interesting.