Nima

Hookah.org App Updates & Bug Fixes

13 hours ago, dd0723 said:

Ah I see what you mean. I think they are not really unto date with the demographic they are serving as the you get generation is obsessed with videos (I sound like such an old guy lol), I mean just look at the success of YouTube if any indication is needed...

Ok how about this, we create a thread with all the videos on our site that includes Paul's, Rob's and Matt's and then make that thread sticky so it's always on top. That should show up at the top somewhere on the app right?

That's the best idea I can think of right now but I'll keep churning.

Ok. The search feature in the app works pretty well. I think we should just tag ALL our videos with "videos" (no quotes) and they should all show up in the search.

That's a great idea. A thread for "Feed of Top Hookah Videos". We can even publish good videos from other channels. I'll go ahead and start that

7 hours ago, hookahmatt said:

Trying to upload a pic off of my phone. Blu life one x 2016, Android 5.1

Did that not work? I thought we fixed the picture upload issue

• Like 1

Trying to upload a pic off of my phone. Blu life one x 2016, Android 5.1

It should really be working. Do you see a plus sign to the left of the picture after you upload it?

In the meantime I'll check the format that particular phone saves the pictures in. It could be that the pictures are saved in a .png format.

How do I need to upload it.

Did it work.

Did you try uploading a video?

• Like 1

1453989420873.thumb.jpg.a7606a7d1e0276f6b073fb5eae84be58.jpg oh, I have to click the pic to say i want to add it to the post!

That's what I've been saying. Lol. Once uploaded you have to click on the plus sign to add it to the post.

• Like 1

We've released a new version of the Android App. the iPhone app will follow in the next week too

• Like 2

The iPhone app has been updated too. Can you guys please tell me if everything works for you.

• Like 2

On 6/12/2016 at 4:20 PM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

I'm not seeing an update available just yet.

I just got the email from Apple that the app is under review. It should be another day or so before its published

• Like 2

On 6/15/2016 at 9:22 PM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

I'm liking what I see so far emoji106.png

How is it different? What do you like or dislike about it?

• Like 1

How is it different? What do you like or dislike about it?

It's overall a lot more fluid. I like the response time and linking things seems easier.

The only dislike is the unread category. Mine says 63 unread and I don't have the time to go through 60+ threads to get that to disappear.

• Like 2

On 6/25/2016 at 3:04 PM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

It's overall a lot more fluid. I like the response time and linking things seems easier.

The only dislike is the unread category. Mine says 63 unread and I don't have the time to go through 60+ threads to get that to disappear.

Thanks. I thought there is a feature to "mark threads as read". Is there not?

• Like 2

Hi all,

Long time no talk. That's my fault mainly due to all the other things going on in my life.

I've upgraded our Android to the latest version. The iOS app should be upgraded within the next week too.

Let me know if you have any issues with either one.

• Like 2

Hey Nima glad to see you back. The iPhone app doesn't work with the new ios10. It still works on iOS 9 which is what I have on this iPad.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dd0723 said:

Hey Nima glad to see you back. The iPhone app doesn't work with the new ios10. It still works on iOS 9 which is what I have on this iPad.

Thanks for the feedback, Hopefully the upcoming upgrade this week will fix that. I'll check back in a week to verify

• Like 1

On 10/9/2016 at 8:40 PM, dd0723 said:

Our new iPhone app has been approved and should be available. Have you upgraded yet? Any feedback?

On 10/9/2016 at 8:40 PM, dd0723 said:

Our new iPhone app has been approved and should be available. Have you upgraded yet? Any feedback?

On October 13, 2016 at 11:48 AM, Nima said:

Hey Nima. I'm having nothing but problems on iOS9. I can't like any content, I'm unable to respond or quote, and the only thing I can do is report share or open a web view like I am right now. 

I like the added pictures to highlight threads but this has turned functionality into a train wreck.

5 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Hey Nima. I'm having nothing but problems on iOS9. I can't like any content, I'm unable to respond or quote, and the only thing I can do is report share or open a web view like I am right now. 

I like the added pictures to highlight threads but this has turned functionality into a train wreck.

Have you got an updated app in the past couple days? We released a new version few days ago

1 hour ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

My last update on it was October 11th

Ok. Thats the latest one. I've reported the issue to Tapatalk and will let you know as soon as I hear from them

On 10/15/2016 at 5:19 AM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

So I brought this up to Tapatalk. They created an account on our forum and tried to re-create your issue but they were unable to re-create it. Can you post screenshots of what you're referring to?

Thanks