Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EstimatedProphet

Any good lounges in Fayetteville, NC

Question

Hey guys, so I know I've been pretty quiet lately and the reason behind this is I've just moved down to North Carolina. Anyways now that I'm somewhat settled in I was wondering if anyone knew of some good lounges or shops?

6 answers to this question

I don't have any personal experience but a quick look at yelp reveals a few down there. let us know if you try out any, and welcome back!

Ill be going to myrtle beach in a month and a half and i already have some places bookmarked to go visit. When my gf's sister went to visit a couple of weeks ago, so pre checked some places for me and sent me the one she thought i would like the best. I guess thats a ways from where you live. :(

Yeah, Myrtle Beach is about a two hour drive for me haha. Hopefully I'll be able to set off on my hookahventure in the next few days or so.

Sent from my XT907 using Hookah.org mobile app

I'll warn you - I was just at Myrtle Beach - every tobacco store we drove by looked like they were more into selling you "water pipes for tobacco only use (wink wink)" than hookah stuff, while having "4:20" somewhere in their names or on their signs.  7th District lounge looked like it had good reviews but I didn't have a chance to check it out.

Yeah I kind of have the same impression. The other lounge my future sis-in-law sent me pics off was not listed on yelp. So I'll have to check it out andd report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk