Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hookahismylife

Curvy Smoke by Alexis Corinne

I'm a professional photographer in Pennsylvania with a massive love for hookah. Due to a bunch of health issues I had to stop smoking hookah for a while - but now i'm back!!! I will be posting pictures that are hookah related that I have taken here :)

I am also in the works on a Alice in Wonderland styled photoshoot with the hookah aspect involved!!

So yeah here's my daily life of hookah haha. 

Hookah: KM Kafe Mini

Charcoals: Coconara

Bowl: Small Tangiers Phunnel 

Shisha: I smoke haze, fumari, social smoke so it varies ;)

Everytime I smoke and take pictures I'll be posting them in this thread :)

14714962041_ab746ef7ba_b.jpgDSC00810.jpg by alexiscorinnepgd, on Flickr

14695126356_31566ea131_b.jpgDSC00796.jpg by alexiscorinnepgd, on Flickr

14531677347_7a269baaff_b.jpgDSC00789.jpg by alexiscorinnepgd, on Flickr

14531469389_e92427a133_b.jpgDSC00790.jpg by alexiscorinnepgd, on Flickr

14715715524_5edd4a37f7_b.jpgDSC00769.jpg by alexiscorinnepgd, on Flickr

14531446229_6bb0f51069_b.jpgDSC00768.jpg by alexiscorinnepgd, on Flickr

Hi Alexis. Welcome to the forum. Super glad to see you here.

Very nice pictures too. We have a user gallery you can upload your pictures to as well

Nima I've been on the forum for ages. Just coming back :) how's Paul? Haha

I'll post in the album too

I didn't remember :( my bad

Good to see you back then :)

Paul is good too. working on the videos and the articles as usual. 

Welcome back to the forum!

Those are some great shots. I honestly can't wait to see more like that.

Sent from my XT1060 using Hookah.org mobile app

I didn't remember :( my bad

Good to see you back then :)

Paul is good too. working on the videos and the articles as usual. 

HOW COULD YOU FORGET ME?!?! *cries* like seriously we had a joke about Paul, and my old crush on him 

Nima.. I'm hurt. 

Welcome back to the forum!

Those are some great shots. I honestly can't wait to see more like that.

Aw :) Thankies! I plan on taking some more tomorrow I might do another series or something or post more of this one here who knows :P 

Aw :) Thankies! I plan on taking some more tomorrow I might do another series or something or post more of this one here who knows :P

I'm interested to see what you post.

Awesome, welcome (back) to the forums!  As a poor amateur photographer myself, those shots are quite nice.  What kind of camera and post-processing software do you use?

Awesome, welcome (back) to the forums!  As a poor amateur photographer myself, those shots are quite nice.  What kind of camera and post-processing software do you use?

Hello! :) 

I am a professional photographer so I'd hope they were good haha! I actually don't do self portraits a lot but im learning to grow into them ^_^ 

I am a sony shooter with a sony a57 I use photoshop and lightroom as well to process ^_^ i shoot in raw which is a must

Hello! :) 

I am a professional photographer so I'd hope they were good haha! I actually don't do self portraits a lot but im learning to grow into them ^_^ 

I am a sony shooter with a sony a57 I use photoshop and lightroom as well to process ^_^ i shoot in raw which is a must

Nice!  The A57 is a great starter DSLR.  I opted for mirrorless and got a Sony NEX-F3.  Such a fantastic camera, so much less bulk than a DSLR.  I've rented lenses for it the picture quality smokes my friend's Canon as far as clarity is concerned.  I really hate that it doesn't have a viewfinder though.

Nice!  The A57 is a great starter DSLR.  I opted for mirrorless and got a Sony NEX-F3.  Such a fantastic camera, so much less bulk than a DSLR.  I've rented lenses for it the picture quality smokes my friend's Canon as far as clarity is concerned.  I really hate that it doesn't have a viewfinder though.

I wouldn't call it a started DSLR at all lmfao. 

I wouldn't call it a started DSLR at all lmfao. 

Well, for Sony's line, it is, but I wouldn't say it's not a professional camera by any means.  I consider their A99 their pro model.  It has a much nicer sensor (I think it's something like 2x larger), GPS, an extra memory card slot, and a lot of other nice features, but it's also 3x the cost for just the body only.