Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

remz247

Mix

As long as that mint isn't fantasia's mint (Fantasia will not be going near my KM) I'm down for a fumari mix. That's the only white peach I've found, but I'd substitute fruit punch for fumari red gummi bear because it is just fruit punch mixed with their gummi extract.

Make it even sweeter.

The only white peach I've enjoyed a bit was starbuzz white peach, but that was the only flavor that I was able to decently smoke from that brand. 

I'm pretty sure that happens with any fantasia flavor doug. I haven't met anyone that could give a valid reason on why to buy trendsettah product.

Fantasia is not up to par with the rest of the mix that is listed. Fumari is way too high of quality to mix with that haha Fumari mint is just fine

Fantasia Ice Mint is not a "Trendsettah" flavor.  It's on their standard line.  I have a bunch of it and I enjoy it if I want something more modern; it's better than Starbuzz, and in a phunnel, it does last a long time.  But it does taste very sweet, which I don't necessarily mind, but I'd rather have something slightly less sugary on the palette.

Every single fantasia box i've owned has had the word trendsettah on it. I don't support a company that makes vapor more often than shsisha and claims to be trendsettahs but can't make a quality product for hookah. Fantasia might have a better a mint than starbuzz because all of theirs is gum flavored but I don't buy either company because they refuse to focus on what started them. I get companies evolve but look at social smoke, they make coals now and have new flavors quite often yet will not make vapor. Hookafina was on that track with BLAK but now offer a vapor line. I do not see this mix going well with fantasia because I like to taste my tobacco for more than 30 minutes. :thumbsup:

Every single fantasia box i've owned has had the word trendsettah on it. I don't support a company that makes vapor more often than shsisha and claims to be trendsettahs but can't make a quality product for hookah. Fantasia might have a better a mint than starbuzz because all of theirs is gum flavored but I don't buy either company because they refuse to focus on what started them. I get companies evolve but look at social smoke, they make coals now and have new flavors quite often yet will not make vapor. Hookafina was on that track with BLAK but now offer a vapor line. I do not see this mix going well with fantasia because I like to taste my tobacco for more than 30 minutes. :thumbsup:

Trendsettah is one of their lines of flavors, not what they define their brand as, so its possible that the ones you tried are from that line. I get what youre saying about the vapor thing, but they aren't ignoring their hookah stuff either, they just announced a new line of flavors just the other day. They also make coals. You cant really blame them for being in it for the money, they are a business, after all lol

Oh boy new fantasia flavors for the end of summer! I'll be sure to grab a Chinese no brand pipe, a hemi, and some of their instalites to properly smoke it! lol

Al Fakher is releasing 25 new flavors, I literally have more hope in every single one of them than I do with fantasia as a whole. Hookah companies aren't supposed to hype up swag and promote e-cigs. They should be out there looking for pipe designs and revamping their extract supplier because their flavors do not last just like Cloud9. Simple as that.

Plus fantasia is on that short list of companies that still make instalites. Alongside starbucks oops I mean starbuzz of course.

They intentionally want you to inhale sulfur.

say what you want - the reason companies make these products is due to consumer demand. around here, it's easier to find QLs than natural coals. there's 5 vape stores to every store that sells tobacco. getting a $40 cheap pipe with a cheap Egyptian bowl and a non-washable hose is much more for the occasional consumer than for the experienced smoker. more people smoke cigarettes than hookah, so vaping is much more appealing to a wider audience.

if you don't like a company's products, and you're a traditionalist, then that's fine. but that doesn't mean they are bad products - just not the products for you.

Around me there is mostly natural coals. However vape stores are opening up like crazy. I can think of five that are within walking distance of each other. Tobacco shops are combining into single larger stores. Some mom and pop stores are really nice around here with better deals. Vaping is more appealing to cigarette smokers but they are trying to get hookah smokers to try it. You can see that with the Starbuzz e-hose

Fantasia bombards small smokeshops that want to sell their ecigs with masses of product that they can not move, then they deliver even more.

They make them sign an agreement that they will have the entire fantasia display up at all times. Watch the episode of hey Arnold where Arnold gets a job selling watches, it is the exact same evil business here and now in 2014. Maybe you should ask around those shops you frequent and see just how a "tobacco" company really works.

Fantasia is nothing in the hookah world. Starbuzz was once something, but at their 2014 expo here the entire focus was on their vape aspect. Even though they had just came out with the prototypes of the starbuzz stem.

Those companies don't care about us. You guys are too passive on the subject.

Fantasia is not very popular in my area. If store carries it there is a very small selection. We don't mind that stuff, but they do say those who dislike it are more vocal. Just agree to disagree

Out west starbuzz and fantasia dominates every smokeshop. very little haze, some fumari, hardly any tangiers anywhere, most fakhers, and never any social smoke. I've smoked for 7 years and I've never seen a can of SS on a shelf in Nevada, California, Utah, Arizona, or Colorado.

I haven't seen social smoke or Tangier's carried. I asked the owner of the site I go to and he said he'd love to but there are too many brands for him to carry. Makes sense but they should be expanding soon so maybe I'll finally see them in store.

i wrote a very lengthy response, but instead, i will simply leave this:

Opinions are like assholes - everyone has one, and everyone's stinks.

i wrote a very lengthy response, but instead, i will simply leave this:

Opinions are like assholes - everyone has one, and everyone's stinks.

I say that all the time