Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HookahHooligan

Nammor Nile Giveaway

Question

Hey everybody, Nima gave me the okay to post this so I figured I'd go ahead and do that.

If you haven't seen on any social media yet, I'm giving away a Nammor Nile hookah package that includes the following:

1 Nammor Nile Hookah (blue base)

1 Washable Hookah Hose

1 Stem Cleaning Brush

1 Pack of Gaia Coconut coals

1 Pair of Tongs

1 Egyptian Clay Bowl

There are 4 ways to enter(you can do all 4 and get 4 enteries), all of which are listed here - http://www.hookahhooligan.com/contest

It ends on the 9th, but its better to enter by the 8th because I'm not sure what time on Saturday I'm going to draw the winner yet.

Anyway, thanks for checking this out! I hope to see some of you entering(I know some of you have already, thank you!) =)

awesome!!!!!!!! I posted it on my personal fb account, but I wonder if Nima would be ok with me linking this on our fb page. 

awesome!!!!!!!! I posted it on my personal fb account, but I wonder if Nima would be ok with me linking this on our fb page. 

Oh did you? I will go ahead and count you then. Some peoples shares don't show up for me because of privacy settings and such. 

And that would be great if he is okay with it, but I totally understand if he doesn't want that. =)

Oh I didn't do it to enter the contest, I was just helping you out. :) and yeah I think on that fb account I have my privacy settings very, very tight. You are not the first to tell me that you didn't see my share. 

I've entered some other contests not for me, but for my sis. She wants a new one but she's not on any social media accounts besides instagram. She's too busy to be on them. I figured if I win another it will go to her. 

Did you ever get mine?

Yes sir I did =) Thank you!

Oh I didn't do it to enter the contest, I was just helping you out. :) and yeah I think on that fb account I have my privacy settings very, very tight. You are not the first to tell me that you didn't see my share. 

I've entered some other contests not for me, but for my sis. She wants a new one but she's not on any social media accounts besides instagram. She's too busy to be on them. I figured if I win another it will go to her. 

Thank you I very much appreciate that =) I will keep you in there anyway, if you win and decide you don't want it then feel free to gift it to someone else or I can choose a different winner if you like. Nammors are nice solid pipes and would be great for someone who needs a new reliable set up. Plus it comes with everything except tobacco. 

Sure. This is definitely something everyone would like

Sure. This is definitely something everyone would like

cool beans!, I'll link it then. :) 

Thank you guys! And thank you Nima for letting me promote this here and on your Facebook page. It really means a lot.

wvloony, I see a new entry on Facebook, which I'm assuming is you. If you are unsure, you can always do what other people did and comment on the status telling me about your first hookah experience and why it was special to you and that will count as an entry as well. =)

Hey hooligan, I hooked you up with another like and.share, got my smoking buddy to your page,

Awesome! Thanks so much =) Their share isn't showing up for me unfortunately, probably due to privacy settings. So if you could have them comment with what I mentioned above that would be great. I think for my next contest I'll do away with the sharing thing and stick to comments, its much easier.

She made it public so that should help her, but if she wins imma kick her skinny little but, and mine for telling her.about it

She made it public so that should help her, but if she wins imma kick her skinny little but, and mine for telling her.about it

Haha! Yes hers shows up now, and I believe I have yours as well. It depends on what your name is lol

insta-entered!  booyah.

I got you! =)

Chad moyer

Okay. Its not showing up but I'm going to count you anyway since I know you from here, I'm sure you aren't lying to me haha =)

not sure if you actually saw my share on my own personal page, but I re-did it just in case. 

not sure if you actually saw my share on my own personal page, but I re-did it just in case. 

I didn't, but I counted you anyway because like I said before, I dont think you guys are lying to me haha

PS- Last day to enter/tell your friends to enter!

I didn't, but I counted you anyway because like I said before, I dont think you guys are lying to me haha

PS- Last day to enter/tell your friends to enter!

I'll be sure to let them know. When will the winner be announced? 

I'll be sure to let them know. When will the winner be announced? 

Sometime on Saturday, hopefully around noon pacific time, but maybe later if I drag my feet on recording the video lol

Hooligan-san: I went to your site (to check out the contest information again), and the first thing i saw was this on the banner:

Important Hookah Parts You Shouls Take Care Of

New spelling? :)