Nima

Vaping Right Now Thread

Question

If you're ever vaping and browsing the forum at the same time, stop by here and post what flavor/brand/mix you're vaping.

102 answers to this question

nice, I like that this is separate.

avail strawberry + avail cool ice (or whatever it's called) out of my new kanger protank 2:

pududeby.jpg

I was gonna get the mini but they were out. ah well.

• Like 2

Nice tank, still using the eGo battery? Vaping some cotton candy(still) while I pack the hookah.

Nice tank, still using the eGo battery? Vaping some cotton candy(still) while I pack the hookah.

it's an ego thread, but it's a variable voltage mod. now, to get some 2.2 ohm coils...

I cleaned out the new tank and loaded it up with the Starbuzz Blue Mist 0% I got today.  Strangely, I had to jack up the voltage from 3.5 to 4.0 to get a decent smoke out of it.  The stuff from my local shop (Avail) is 0.8%, and I guess it's a little more temperature-sensitive.  4.0v about burns that.

Once this runs out, I'm gonna load up the Austin's Blueberry Vanilla 0%.  I'm cautiously excited about this flavor.

Gonna resurrect this thread from the dead.  The wifey and sister in law are hanging out, so I've been banished to my office/studio (where I can either hear them laugh while I'm trying to write code... not optimal), so, instead, I decided to head up to a local coffeeshop.  Stopped in a new vape shop along the way and picked up a Sigelei Zmax V2.  I've been wanting a newer mod since my current one seems to not keep much of a battery life, and, as the battery diminishes, so does the vapor.

So, I've been driving around and messing around with this thing.  It's a little awkward, since it has one button for every. single. setting.  But... it vapes like a beast, and once its set up, it's good to go.  Been vaping a mix of Starbuzz Blue Mist (yeah, still on that) and Avail Strawberry.

Edited by TheEightyFour

Gonna resurrect this thread from the dead.  The wifey and sister in law are hanging out, so I've been banished to my office/studio (where I can either hear them laugh while I'm trying to write code... not optimal), so, instead, I decided to head up to a local coffeeshop.  Stopped in a new vape shop along the way and picked up a Sigelei Zmax V2.  I've been wanting a newer mod since my current one seems to not keep much of a battery life, and, as the battery diminishes, so does the vapor.

So, I've been driving around and messing around with this thing.  It's a little awkward, since it has one button for every. single. setting.  But... it vapes like a beast, and once its set up, it's good to go.  Been vaping a mix of Starbuzz Blue Mist (yeah, still on that) and Avail Strawberry.

I just ordered a new mod(well, mind of mod) too because I wanted something better for when I'm out of the house. I got an Innokin cool fire 1 which comes with the innokin iclear 30b clearo as well. I say its kind of a mod because while its battery can be removed and changed, you cant adjust the output at all. Which I dont really care to learn how to do anyway, so its nice for me since I wanted something better, but without the learning curve. I have a bunch of Halo juices and a Hookafina one as well, once I burn through those Im excited to try some other ones, there are so many out there!

I just ordered a new mod(well, mind of mod) too because I wanted something better for when I'm out of the house. I got an Innokin cool fire 1 which comes with the innokin iclear 30b clearo as well. I say its kind of a mod because while its battery can be removed and changed, you cant adjust the output at all. Which I dont really care to learn how to do anyway, so its nice for me since I wanted something better, but without the learning curve. I have a bunch of Halo juices and a Hookafina one as well, once I burn through those Im excited to try some other ones, there are so many out there!

nice. I like the ideas behind variable voltage/wattage, but I can't see myself ever using a rebuildable rda or anything like that. but, hey, who knows?

nice. I like the ideas behind variable voltage/wattage, but I can't see myself ever using a rebuildable rda or anything like that. but, hey, who knows?

Yea I don't want to deal with building my own coils and stuff. I'm only vaping for convenience so that just makes it kinda pointless lol

Actually, I should clarify, it's a V3, not a V2.  Still practically the same unit, but some software updates to make things work better.

But yeah, same.  I like the idea of building a sub-ohm cloud machine, but... I'm in the same boat.  Give me a quality device that gives me a little flexibility to mess around with, and I'm happy.

• Like 1

Actually, I should clarify, it's a V3, not a V2.  Still practically the same unit, but some software updates to make things work better.

But yeah, same.  I like the idea of building a sub-ohm cloud machine, but... I'm in the same boat.  Give me a quality device that gives me a little flexibility to mess around with, and I'm happy.

Yea pretty much, I would rather spend all that money on hookah stuff haha

As a side note though, if you are ever on the hunt for a good chocolate juice, halo's belgian cocoa is so effing good. Its like a mix of milk chocolate and dark chocolate so its not too sweet or too bitter. Its perfect.

• Like 1

Hah, not bad at all.  I picked up one of the new eGo ONE's today.  Sub-ohm vaping in a small and light package.  The clouds and flavor are ridiculous.

Hah, not bad at all. I picked up one of the new eGo ONE's today. Sub-ohm vaping in a small and light package. The clouds and flavor are ridiculous.

Completely off topic so my apologies... TheEightyFour, what type of code do you write? Back on topic... Vaping "venom" from that weirdly named brand Badawa-something out of my cotton wick tank with a Kanger adjustable at 3.95v.

Completely off topic so my apologies... TheEightyFour, what type of code do you write? Back on topic... Vaping "venom" from that weirdly named brand Badawa-something out of my cotton wick tank with a Kanger adjustable at 3.95v.

Most threads on this forum go way off topic, so no worries!  I mainly code in Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and I use Backbone a lot of times for JavaScript.

Most threads on this forum go way off topic, so no worries! I mainly code in Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and I use Backbone a lot of times for JavaScript.

Oh alright, I'm actually a webapp developer. I write in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL & I work heavily with the Bootstrap & jQuery libraries. I've been doing it for around 10 years. Although I'm actually a data coordinator for a company. I do their development since literally no one in this 12,000 employee company knows PHP lol

Ok, so I have already made a change to the eGo I didn't like the original top piece, so I stopped at a local vape shop and purchased a kangertech T3S, with the replaceable coil vs the cotton wick...wow that makes a hell of a difference in the draw of the unit

• Like 1

clearomizers are much better than wicked atomizers. and kanger makes some good stuff, though I wish their airflow was better. I have two pro tank 2's with a 1.8 ohm coil in one, and a 1.5 ohm coil in the other. enjoy!

• Like 1

I am wanting to upgrade to a larger unit with adjustable power, etc. But the larger price tag has me waiting, but this is a good one till then

• Like 1

I would love any and all information on vaping, I am enjoying it, bit really want to upgrade when the money is there to do so. I would love to get hookah clouds with one

• Like 1

wv, rbas and mech mods and all that are all expensive. and most digital mods aren't powerful enough until you hit the "flask" size to handles a low ohm coil that rips ridiculous clouds.

check out the ego one. I just picked up one. it's basically the power and strength of a full rebuildable without the price tag and the time necessary to rebuild. I can pull out some ridiculous clouds with it. just as large as any rba. the price tags about 70-80 bucks too, so not bad.

• Like 1