Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HookahNuckuh

Hello Hookah.org

Just wanted to say hello!  :D

Welcome to the forum and can't wait to see what awesome wisdom you bring to this nice little group of enthusiasts. 

hey, welcome to the forums!  what kind of setup do you have?

I have a Quad metal Alam Misr KM &  a Hookah Cartel Edition Blue & Black Magneto.  Fav hose was my rainbow hose but now I'm back to loving my Dream Hose

I just watched your video where you gave hookah.org a shout out. On behalf of all of us I want to thank you! That was awesome of you, can't wait to see more of your videos. 

cool beans!!!! I saw the video as well and that was awesome. We all appreciate it. 

I just watched your video where you gave hookah.org a shout out. On behalf of all of us I want to thank you! That was awesome of you, can't wait to see more of your videos. 

cool beans!!!! I saw the video as well and that was awesome. We all appreciate it. 

I agree, I already comment on YouTube thanking you for the shout out but just in case you didn't get a chance to see that yet, thank you! This awesome community needs every ounce of promotion it can get. We may be a small group but I think we truly are the most friendly hookah forum out there.