Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hardmod

Cheers from Germany

Hey there,

my name is Phillip I'm from Germany. Registered because of HookahNuckuh.

I'm using a rare and old MYA Crystal version. 

And an Elmas (turkish hookah) 

Yeah and I friggin hate mint. 

post-9574-0-70775300-1409760181_thumb.jp

post-9574-0-93313000-1409760184_thumb.jp

Hey Phillip. Welcome to the forum. Those are really nice hookahs (and nice pictures) man

Welcome Phillip, we are glad to have you here. By the way, I totally fell in love with the hookah on the right. How beautiful!

I'm super jealous of that Elmas! Beautiful hookahs they are. And you are not alone, I'm not a big fan of mint either unless its mixed with something else and it stays on the lighter side. haha

Welcome to the forums! I'm German(grandparents came from there), but I was raised in the US so I know none of the language or anything. I definitely want to visit there at some point though it seems like a cool place. 

Hey there,

my name is Phillip I'm from Germany. Registered because of HookahNuckuh.

I'm using a rare and old MYA Crystal version. 

And an Elmas (turkish hookah) 

Yeah and I friggin hate mint. 

Hey Phillip,

I was hoping I could ask for your help. I hired someone to translate the transcripts of one of our videos to German. I'm trying to test and see how our channel's German subscribers like that and whether to translate more of our videos.

Can you take a look at this video (its German transcripts) and tell me what you think of the translation? Has the translator done a good job or not? 

Thanks a bunch