Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest gilber33

what it do

Guest gilber33

what up. new to the forum, been smoking hookah for only a year or so, have my own hookah with another one on the way. love doing smoke tricks and if anybody knows of any weird tricks. let me know.

Guest gilber33

i got two Egyptian hookahs, a 28 inch and a 34 inch. you?

Welcome to the board! I don't own an Egyption, but I recently smoked out of one. I rather enjoyed it, and would like to get one now.

Guest gilber33

yeah, i like them, i mostly like them because of the looks, they're pretty unique and most of em are hand painted.

Guest vincent09

LOL Did you just say Egyptians are unique?

THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME!

Guest gilber33

how do they look all the same? all the vases are different and hand painted.

Guest vincent09

The shafts all look identical.

Syrian shafts are all different, and are also hand painted. (Well a lot of them are)

Guest gilber33

the stems have the same style, but are still a little different. and the syrian ones have different style stems, but still are the same. and i don't favor the vases.

Guest vincent09

Syrians are the same thing as egyptians, minus the fact that they aren't made from cheap pot metal and are 10 times as unique.

Guest jsharp07

things are getting a bit harsh arround here. i have smoked from both and they both smoke about the same. thats all that matters unless your into showing off.

Guest jsharp07

but welcome to the forum.

What kind of Shisha do you smoke?

Guest vincent09
things are getting a bit harsh arround here. i have smoked from both and they both smoke about the same. thats all that matters unless your into showing off.

How could you say they smoke the same?

Guest gilber33

smoke's gonna pass through the stem the exact same despite what kind of metal is used, so who cares are heavy your stem is, it doesn't make a difference.

ANYWAYS, i've smoked laylalina, or however you spell, and right now i have al amir, i kind of like laylalina a bit more though i think. you?

Guest vincent09
smoke's gonna pass through the stem the exact same despite what kind of metal is used, so who cares are heavy your stem is, it doesn't make a difference.

Lighter stem = faster it will heat up.

Thus the smoke will be warmer.

On top of that, most syrians I have seen, and ALL of the J & R syrians have open hearts with 4 holes instead of just two, which makes for an effortless draw + more smoke.

Guest gilber33

yeah, i just got some new tobacco that i just smoked yesterday, and it's really good, puts laylalina to shame, but i don't know what kind it is cause the writings all squiggly lines.

well, i get big enough hits as it is, i don't care how many holes there are on the bottom, and i don't really care if my stem gets warm, i think i'll survive.