Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

musicrox414

inhale shisha

Question

So I found some inhale shisha for really cheap and thought I'd give it a try (in the mail now) I hear a lot of people don't like it but inhale says it uses half the glycerin and twice the tobacco so I'm thinking maybe they don't like the taste of tobacco. Either its on its way and I'm wondering if anybody else has tried it?

11 answers to this question

Never had it before, and I've never heard much about it before either. I think its just one of those cheaper brands that are hit or miss. You'll have to let us know when you get it =)

Never had it before, and I've never heard much about it before either. I think its just one of those cheaper brands that are hit or miss. You'll have to let us know when you get it =)

Well it was $8 for a 250g tin and its normally like $20

Well it was $8 for a 250g tin and its normally like $20

I always see it on clearance or on sale, so maybe it just doesn't fly off the shelves like other brands.

I've seen that brand around but I've never ordered it. I honestly thought it was on it's way out and they were just selling whatever inventory they had left. I'm an adventurous soul and wouldn't mind trying it.

So far I've tried tabu, sexy strawberry, and Cheri cherry. The tins it comes in are smaller then the starbuzz tins. Im guessing because it is drier. It seems to have a random cut to the tobacco, mostly small pieces but quite a few long strips. The flavors are okay, I guess, they are light and the tabu I believe is suppose to taste like peach but it was off. Small clouds but I dip and this gave me a pretty good buzz. I used 2 coconut coals on a vortex bowl and had no problems with burning or harshness, im pretty sure i couldve used another coal actually. I think this shisha is just suppose to give modern shisha smokers a bigger buzz without a tobacco taste. I'd give it a 6/10. There's nothing wrong with it if youre smoking it for a buzz, but there's nothing great about it either. The 250g tins normally sell for $20-$25 and I wouldn't pay that much for this. But since I got it at over half off it was deffinetly worth it. I might use this as a mixer to give some other shisha a bigger kick.

If you are looking for a mixer just for kick 5star sells something called celestial which adds more nicotine to your bowl. It's unflavored to my knowledge and is kind of like a tobacco substance that you mix in with your shisha beforehand. I've never worked with it though just have seen it on the site