Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trap-Hookah

Apple on Top

I'm new to this forum and I enjoy talking and learning more about hookah. I was just wondering if anyone has first hand experience with the apple on top bowl. I'm always looking for new products to make every session better.

I don't have experience with that one either, but honestly for that style of bowl you are better off with a vortex or a phunnel bowl. I'm sure they work but there are cheaper options that will work just as well.

Yeah I use a phunnel bowl now with a kloud lotus on it and it does pretty good.

So do I, I have a variety of bowls but my favorite right now is the harmony bowl with the kaloud lotus. If I were you I would just stick with that and spend the extra cash on more delicious shisha =)

Welcome to the forums by the way!

I've smoked it and it was not as good as a funnel bowl session or a kaloud session. It's really just for looks not for functionality, there are some copy cat products out there suggesting that the product does well or people wouldn't copy it.

Nonetheless I agree with Hooligan, a vortex (my least favorite bowl) or funnel with a kaloud would work tons better. I stopped smoking my kaloud though, it no longer held heat after 6 months, I'd suggest against it because foil has worked for years and years and won't break on you haha.

A 80 feet bowl is very good or a tangiers small, both will save a lot of tobacco and smoke perfectly with huggable huge clouds. Neither fit the lotus however, a harmony is about the best you'll find to fit it besides a crown hookah glass bowl which are at least 30+

I've smoked it and it was not as good as a funnel bowl session or a kaloud session. It's really just for looks not for functionality, there are some copy cat products out there suggesting that the product does well or people wouldn't copy it.

Nonetheless I agree with Hooligan, a vortex (my least favorite bowl) or funnel with a kaloud would work tons better. I stopped smoking my kaloud though, it no longer held heat after 6 months, I'd suggest against it because foil has worked for years and years and won't break on you haha.

A 80 feet bowl is very good or a tangiers small, both will save a lot of tobacco and smoke perfectly with huggable huge clouds. Neither fit the lotus however, a harmony is about the best you'll find to fit it besides a crown hookah glass bowl which are at least 30+

Doesn't the lotus come with a lifetime warranty anyway? I dont think thats normal either way lol I know loads of people who have had theirs since it came out and have no problems. Some of them even preheat theres which you are really not supposed to do, it also voids your warranty.

I dunno about you,but i've never had the desire to hug my clouds! haha

I can second this. lol

I dunno about you,but i've never had the desire to hug my clouds! haha

Not sure about wanting to hug them but I definitely want to re-inhale them from looking at them all pretty and enticing. 

You guys should dip into some more adjectives, I don't mean it literally. Just a more valid form of tangibility to convey just how big the clouds can be off of a phunnel.

I know, Dude, I was joking around.   :unsure: