Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hookahdrew

Me Bein an ass..In reviews

It would be nice to see hookah-Drew back on here with his videos. 

You should message him :)

You know, you are right. I'm going to do just that and I'm also going to get in touch with hookah nuchku to see if he responds. It would be good to have both of them back. 

DONE! I got in touch with both of them. Now let's hope the respond. I emailed hookahnuckuh but i contacted drew through his youtube channel because I didn't have an email for him. 

Jnuc's videos get shared on social media via RSS feed, but there is no way to auto update his thread with RSS. Someone has to manually make a post. Plus, he should come visit for the company, not just for free promotion.

Would be nice to see them come back and be active though. 

Jnuc's videos get shared on social media via RSS feed, but there is no way to auto update his thread with RSS. Someone has to manually make a post. Plus, he should come visit for the company, not just for free promotion.

Would be nice to see them come back and be active though. 

I agree. when he said about the RSS feed updating the videos it told me he's not that interested in hanging out in a forum, but I could be wrong... I hope I'm wrong. 

Hes always on the facebook group hookah enthusiasts, but its loaded with drama all the time and always has something new being talked about. So maybe we look boring in comparison =(

Hes always on the facebook group hookah enthusiasts, but its loaded with drama all the time and always has something new being talked about. So maybe we look boring in comparison =(

Now that you said that I had to go and join that group to see what it's all about. Not 5 minutes in and I figured out why there's drama, but I'll keep that to myself since we don't judge here. 

Now that you said that I had to go and join that group to see what it's all about. Not 5 minutes in and I figured out why there's drama, but I'll keep that to myself since we don't judge here. 

Theres always drama for different reasons, mostly people who end up bickering about stuff that isnt even hookah related. How did you get accepted so fast? Usually it takes them a few days to approve new members.

Theres always drama for different reasons, mostly people who end up bickering about stuff that isnt even hookah related. How did you get accepted so fast? Usually it takes them a few days to approve new members.

drama like what?

not quite sure. I just joined last night to see what was the hype all about, but I didn't even go through the entries in the group. After I found this forum I've found that I have zero interests on other groups and forums. 

not quite sure. I just joined last night to see what was the hype all about, but I didn't even go through the entries in the group. After I found this forum I've found that I have zero interests on other groups and forums.

shit this is the first and only forum ive ever been on

shit this is the first and only forum ive ever been on

excellent. :) Not to say that there are not others out there, but I just found that on other forums which I'm not going to mention, people would get pissed at you for reviving old threads. They would also talk crap about one particular brand and praise another one for no reason at all that I could find. Then of course there were these moronic teens talking like if they have been smoking for years and all of the sudden they are expert, and me not knowing as much as I do now I could still tell they were rude morons. I remember the first post I made and all of the sudden everybody jumped on me telling me that I shouldn't post unless I read the noob area first and then do a search for any questions I might have. I guess I pissed them off that my very first post was a question that had already been answered but yet I couldn't find on the site. 

So after about 3 posts I completely left that other place and stayed with this one only. I was a lurker on here for about a week or two before I finally started posting on the forums. LOL you should read my first post, I was so jaded from the other place that my first post read very defensive because I didn't know what to expect.

excellent. :) Not to say that there are not others out there, but I just found that on other forums which I'm not going to mention, people would get pissed at you for reviving old threads. They would also talk crap about one particular brand and praise another one for no reason at all that I could find. Then of course there were these moronic teens talking like if they have been smoking for years and all of the sudden they are expert, and me not knowing as much as I do now I could still tell they were rude morons. I remember the first post I made and all of the sudden everybody jumped on me telling me that I shouldn't post unless I read the noob area first and then do a search for any questions I might have. I guess I pissed them off that my very first post was a question that had already been answered but yet I couldn't find on the site.

So after about 3 posts I completely left that other place and stayed with this one only. I was a lurker on here for about a week or two before I finally started posting on the forums. LOL you should read my first post, I was so jaded from the other place that my first post read very defensive because I didn't know what to expect.

good thing i didnt go there because im a troll xD whatever they thought they were "expert" at i would of researched eveeything in a matter of minutes and i would of been the "master" and made them look stupid as a 20 year old schooled them on something that takes years to learn lol

good thing i didnt go there because im a troll xD whatever they thought they were "expert" at i would of researched eveeything in a matter of minutes and i would of been the "master" and made them look stupid as a 20 year old schooled them on something that takes years to learn lol

LOL oh I'm sure. 

Like there was this kid, he had to have been like 15 or 16 and he was literally writing in caps saying that everybody was saying it wrong and shisha is the tobacco and not the hookah. Everybody jumped in as set him straight. That was funny to read but I got irritated at his stupidity.

LOL oh I'm sure.

Like there was this kid, he had to have been like 15 or 16 and he was literally writing in caps saying that everybody was saying it wrong and shisha is the tobacco and not the hookah. Everybody jumped in as set him straight. That was funny to read but I got irritated at his stupidity.

lol American way yes shisha is the tobacco and in the middle east shisha is what they call the hookah

lol American way yes shisha is the tobacco and in the middle east shisha is what they call the hookah

The fact of the matter is Hookah culture is adapted and spoken of differently in every different country. Being American I call it a Hookah and the tobacco is Shisha, but Middle Easterners, Portuguese and even Africans all have different terminology. I came to this forum after being pushed off at a few other as and felt most accepted and comfortable here.

I was called a noob because I don't smoke Tangier's... In 2012 I had brain surgery that left me very sensitive to high levels of nicotine and I am still able to smoke lower nicotine shishas such as SB, AF, Fumari and so on but not Tangier's or Nakhla. I was literally picked on like a grade school kid for not smoking Tangier's due to my condition because apparently my condition was just an excuse for my being too much of a noob to pack Tangier's. Lol

So thank you to all the badass people on HF.