Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Latest Hookah Albums Added to the Gallery

Question

Let's use this thread to post an update anytime we add a new picture album to the gallery - just in case some of us (myself included) don't check the gallery feed often. 

I like cloud 9, I'm a sucker for live music while smoking a hookah. Are they connected to the brand cloud 9 at all or just a separate lounge?

There are a lot of cloud 9 names out there. Not sure which brand you mean. The owner of this lounge is a member on our forum though. 

In vegas there is a brand of tobacco cloud 9. It comes in 50 gram boxes or 100/250 gram tins.

I've seen people on youtube review so it has moved out across country.

Not many big sites carry it though so I'm not sure if you could find a link to verify it. I guess if that lounge does not make it's own product then it isn't related to what I'm talking about.

Vapor hookah lounge..... um what?

I guess they are trying to draw in the vapor crowd for more attendance but really? Wow. haha

Well that place is in the Philippines so maybe vapor means something else to them or whatever.

Another set of hookah lounge pictures. This time from East Town Hookah Lounge in Grand Rapids, Michigan

Another set of hookah lounge pictures. This time from East Town Hookah Lounge in Grand Rapids, Michigan

i saw the movie seats and got excited, then i saw they just had a little 37" tv on the wall.  haha

I've been on a mission to add more hookah lounge pictures to the site. here is one from Popup shisha from London, U.K.

I've been on a mission to add more hookah lounge pictures to the site. here is one from Popup shisha from London, U.K.

that's pretty cool Nima. I like the idea of having pictures of different lounges around the world.

Here are pictures of a new hookah lounge from Rapid City, South Dakota 

Here are pictures of a new hookah lounge from Rapid City, South Dakota

on mobile in the tapatalk app this takes me to a really old post (current song obsession or something).

on mobile in the tapatalk app this takes me to a really old post (current song obsession or something).

Interesting. I dont think Tapatalk supports the gallery part of the site yet but i would have thought it sends the users to the web URL. I'll open a ticket with them

Interesting. I dont think Tapatalk supports the gallery part of the site yet but i would have thought it sends the users to the web URL. I'll open a ticket with them

I thought I was the only one who was seeing that. Usually it asks me if I want to open the link in a browser or in the app but not for that link

I thought I was the only one who was seeing that. Usually it asks me if I want to open the link in a browser or in the app but not for that link

you can see it on your talkpad app on android? in the IOS version there's no way to look at the thread for the pictures for some reason. 

you can see it on your talkpad app on android? in the IOS version there's no way to look at the thread for the pictures for some reason.

No, it sends me to that post Doug mentioned.

I've opened a ticket with Tapatalk. Let's see if they can do anything about it 

I just added pictures from the Twisted Branch Hookah lounge in Charlottesville:

Paul published a review of their lounge on our blog too.

Ok, seeing how paul was close, now im a little upset...just kidding,lol. Nima he could have popped over da mtn for a meet and greet if id known. Lol, but alas when visiting family I understand gonna be doing that myself up in pa later this month, may actually come up with a way to visit a lounge up there with my daughter and my cousins girl, never know.

Ok, seeing how paul was close, now im a little upset...just kidding,lol. Nima he could have popped over da mtn for a meet and greet if id known. Lol, but alas when visiting family I understand gonna be doing that myself up in pa later this month, may actually come up with a way to visit a lounge up there with my daughter and my cousins girl, never know.

Yes, I didn't even know he was In Cville. I found out after he had posted the review. haha

Yeah, kinda makes me wonder where carries family is from, im finding alot of ties to this area, btw you need to let me know when your coming in, maybe at least we can get a cup of tea, and grab a pipe in town one time

Yeah, kinda makes me wonder where carries family is from, im finding alot of ties to this area, btw you need to let me know when your coming in, maybe at least we can get a cup of tea, and grab a pipe in town one time

I will. I don't see myself going to VA in the near future but definitely sometime during next year (maybe summer)

That lounge looks like a good place to relax and his review was nice. I've never been to Virginia, only drove through it once.