HookahHooligan

I'm In The Chat Right Now Thread

I figured I would make a thread here that we can use when we feel like hanging out in the chat. Its an easy way to let everyone who might be online know that you're in there. I know we had another thread that we were using for this but it was meant for planning a hangout session, which never works with all of our schedules haha

So anytime you want to hang out in the chat, pop a message in here so everyone sees =)

I'm going to be in the chat for a little while this morning, so if anyone would like to join me, feel free!

I'm hanging out in the chat while I impatiently wait for 1pm to roll around, the post office wont have my new stuff ready for pick up until then haha

There is a live chat here on the site, you can see the link to it at the top of the site, under the mascot. It's right next to "Forum" and "Gallery." On that note I will be in the chat for most of the day

Edited by chernobyl
  • Like 1

I might join you guys in a bit while I work on the pictures for the new reviews. I realize I didn't add anything to my blog last month and I'm falling behind. I wrote a bunch of reviews but I haven't uploaded them yet. shame on me. 

I will hop on as well. Though it seems you guys have moved on lol

Oh I forgot to go in. I have a mess with my pictures and I'm trying to sort it all out. I really have to start creating folders because I take the pictures, then write the review and then I can't find the damn pictures when I need them. 

• Like 1

Oh that sounds fun, too bad I work today or else I would join ya

Usually me and chernobyl are in there almost every weekend so there is always next time =)

• Like 1

Usually me and chernobyl are in there almost every weekend so there is always next time =)

Okay I'm down then! We can smoke a bowl and chat it up :)
  • Like 2

Well I finally found my other laptop chargers, so I'll be able to be in the chat and not have to use my phone. I'll stick around in there for most of the day. 

• Like 1