HookahHooligan

I'm In The Chat Right Now Thread

2 hours ago, Mint Head said:

I didn't even know there was a chat lol

Yeah it isn't as popular as it used to be. Now it is kind of tucked away and it doesn't let everyone know someone is in it(without going to it)

• Like 2

We should try and do a group chat one of these days. It will be fun. I've done a few with other people on google hangouts but I rather have them here. HEY!!!! Maybe we should work with Nima to figure out a way to promote the live chat feature. I'll email him right now.

• Like 3

We should try and so a group chat one of these days. It will be fun. I've done a few with other people on google hangouts but I rather have them here. HEY!!!! Maybe we should work with Nima to figure out a way to promote the live chat feature. I'll email him right now.

That's a great idea

• Like 1

We should try and do a group chat one of these days. It will be fun. I've done a few with other people on google hangouts but I rather have them here. HEY!!!! Maybe we should work with Nima to figure out a way to promote the live chat feature. I'll email him right now.

I like that idea. I'd love to see it be used more

• Like 1

Ok Nima is working on some banners and I'll figure out what to use in the meantime.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mint Head said:

It doesn't seem to work on the app, is there a way to make that happen?

Maybe, tapatalk only recently implemented a chat room feature. Although it looks like it is run on Tapatalk servers and doesn't give much control to site owners. The chat works just fine from the mobile website though, I can vouch for that

• Like 2