Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hookahdrew

Fumari French Vanilla

Because of all this talk I went and just now purchased my own expensive bag of fumari French vanilla. For $22 this flavor better tickle my balls when I'm inhaling because I can get much better for $22. Just saying.

4a19eef1dddf6a542e712c23a8a5f762.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You paid $22 for Fumari? Why? You can get it for around $10 online man haha

It was a spur of the moment thing. I actually went for coals because I didn't have enough for tonight so I saw it hanging on the wall and thought about this thread so I got it. Totally forgot to pick up some Naklah watermelon and Al Fakher blueberry with mint so I'll probably end up going back tomorrow. We'll see lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I mean it's good, DD. It became a go to mixer for my friend and I around march. That's saying something if it gets into my rotation, I feel like I'm the most picky around here. But shit, 22 is no good. That's lounge prices lol

I've seen reviews on SS French vanilla and I think they are similar based on the taste I got from fumari and what I read about SS. Any AF or Nak flavor will only compliment this. It's sweeter and tastier than AF vanilla that is for sure.

Here is a mix:

10% Nakhla cardamom

70% Fumari French vanilla

20% Starbuzz pumpkin pie

I recommend using your funnel though.

I mean it's good, DD. It became a go to mixer for my friend and I around march. That's saying something if it gets into my rotation, I feel like I'm the most picky around here. But shit, 22 is no good. That's lounge prices lol

I've seen reviews on SS French vanilla and I think they are similar based on the taste I got from fumari and what I read about SS. Any AF or Nak flavor will only compliment this. It's sweeter and tastier than AF vanilla that is for sure.

Here is a mix:

10% Nakhla cardamom

70% Fumari French vanilla

20% Starbuzz pumpkin pie

I recommend using your funnel though.

That's a nice mix. I'm going to have to try that, and you are right, I think this will be good as a mixer. I'm smoking it right now and... I feel no tickling yet. The clouds are dragon though. 

Fumari is nice because you get monster clouds and the flavors are very unique but very spot-on.  For flavor alone, it's probably one of my favorite brands, but when the price is factored in, and the fact it's so tremendously washed, I tend to stray away.  I'd rather have a 250 box of Nakhla for that price.  I do have a few baggies of it but I use it purely when smoking with friends.  I rarely pull it out myself.

Also, $22 is ridiculous.  You got ripped off.

Fumari is nice because you get monster clouds and the flavors are very unique but very spot-on.  For flavor alone, it's probably one of my favorite brands, but when the price is factored in, and the fact it's so tremendously washed, I tend to stray away.  I'd rather have a 250 box of Nakhla for that price.  I do have a few baggies of it but I use it purely when smoking with friends.  I rarely pull it out myself.

Also, $22 is ridiculous.  You got ripped off.

yeah i definitely got ripped off. As it is, my local shop hikes the prices way too high on everything. I've found out that the price the adjust their merchandise always amounts to what I would pay for shipping if I ordered it from a website. Flavor is good though, but I still think that AF vanilla is sweeter. 

It's all about what you want to smoke man. I love AF vanilla for the price no doubt but I do love me some fumari vanilla too. The clouds are always so nice with the fumari brand. I got hooked on buying them once vegas was stocking it so if you ever want to know about some I'm literally the dude haha

However, I hardly smoke it now because I know about so many other brands you can buy at value  :lol: