Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Randall Flagg

My new Hookah(4 way bowl!)

I've never played around with a 4way bowl before, so I'm not having overly high expectations but I'm keen to try it!

Anyone else tried a 4way before?

Sorry for orientation

I could always take a better pic of the 4way, just ask :D

post-9548-14132164755954_thumb.jpg

haha, I've seen those too but never tried them. I wonder how the flavor and the smoke duration get affected by it instead of just mixing the tobacco in one bowl

I've never tried one either but it would be an easy way to pack 4 bowls at once and then just light coals for one at a time. The party would go all night! Haha

Probably not practical for regular use since it wastes so much tobacco, but definitely a fun thing to have sometimes.

I actually have one of those bowls (in black though). It isn't the best to be honest. The bowl heads are small so you can not pack much into one. It is a great way to mix flavors without thinking about layering or side by side packing methods.

I've had all four heads going at once which eats up coals like crazy. It lasted for about as long as a typical session would ~1 hour.

I've never played around with a 4way bowl before, so I'm not having overly high expectations but I'm keen to try it!

Anyone else tried a 4way before?

Sorry for orientation

I could always take a better pic of the 4way, just ask :D

I was thinking of getting the dual head one but then I saw the size of it and I said hell no. lol it was HUGE!

I've never tried one either but it would be an easy way to pack 4 bowls at once and then just light coals for one at a time. The party would go all night! Haha

Probably not practical for regular use since it wastes so much tobacco, but definitely a fun thing to have sometimes.

It is great for parties or to easily mix flavors. I only break it out for parties, it I a great conversation piece. If you do pack up each head and smoke each separately make sure to foil all the heads and only like holes in the one you plan on smoking. That way there is no extra air getting in.

I was thinking of getting the dual head one but then I saw the size of it and I said hell no. lol it was HUGE!

That's what she said. Haha. It is massive though and adds a bit of weight to the top of the hookah.

a buddy of mine has a 2-head. they are neat for parties. I personally don't like them, but that's me. I'd rather have a harmony go through 4-6 coals in 2 hours with tobacco left over, rather than 4-6 coals in one hour and burnt to a crisp.

a buddy of mine has a 2-head. they are neat for parties. I personally don't like them, but that's me. I'd rather have a harmony go through 4-6 coals in 2 hours with tobacco left over, rather than 4-6 coals in one hour and burnt to a crisp.

Yea basically this.

I have a three head I got for free and still haven't used and probably will end up selling before I ever pack it. I'd use one of those before a flip bowl or apple on top again.

I have a three head I got for free and still haven't used and probably will end up selling before I ever pack it. I'd use one of those before a flip bowl or apple on top again.

You don't like the flipbowl? That's the one thing I want to win if I do well in the contest. How come you don't like it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just my opinion really. I smoked fumari which is saturated in juices and the juice would drip down onto the coals and create an atmosphere of burnt glycerin and chemicals. It's a novelty bowl, definitely not one suited for everyday use. Very small too and made my friends hookah off balance. It was one of the worst sessions since I switched to naturals about 3 years ago. quite nasty DD haha

It's like the minizari. They say plot down the extra juices <_<

Ahhhhhhh. Yeah I'm not blotting off any extra juice from my tobacco. I like it juicy.