Nima

TexasHookah.com Review

12 posts in this topic

This is the official thread is for posting a review of your experiences with TexasHookah.com

You can use the coupon code "hookahorg" to get 10% off your order at Texas Hookah as well.

That sites layout just gave me a headache. lol

I'll ask my friend about it, he bought a 100 grams of dulce de leche social smoke from them less than a month ago.

1 person likes this

Yeah that site is super loaded with too many menus to navigate. I thought about purchasing from them before, but something about them put me off, that and the shipping. 

1 person likes this

I've bought from Texas hookah before they are a great vendor, good customer service too. But their website needs a lot of work lol

1 person likes this

I've bought from Texas hookah before they are a great vendor, good customer service too. But their website needs a lot of work lol

it surely does. They have the brohood badcha bowl that I want to get, but I don't know why I didn't get it from them even when it was on sale. I dunno... Maybe they'll have a black friday sale and I'll pick it up then. 

it surely does. They have the brohood badcha bowl that I want to get, but I don't know why I didn't get it from them even when it was on sale. I dunno... Maybe they'll have a black friday sale and I'll pick it up then.

you know that's unglazed, so you should only really use it for one flavor, right?

1 person likes this

you know that's unglazed, so you should only really use it for one flavor, right?

did not know that. 

I mean I knew it was unglazed, but I didn't know it was for only one flavor. That changes everything unless I just keep using it for only double apple. 

I had an unglazed bowl that I used for all flavors and it never ghosted. But I can see why that could be an issue. Either way I've heard those are great bowls.

1 person likes this

I had an unglazed bowl that I used for all flavors and it never ghosted. But I can see why that could be an issue. Either way I've heard those are great bowls.

yeah I want one really bad. 

It doesn't necessarily "ghost" like a hose does after a minty session, but... kind of "compliments" the flavor.

For example, I have a Mya bowl that's unglazed.  The juices tend to soak into the bowl the moment the tobacco touches it because there is no barrier preventing it.  I use it strictly for smoking Apple flavors, and, after using it a dozen times or so, the apple flavor seems stronger than in other bowls.

There's nothing saying you can't swap out flavors, but if you do, I would stick to complimentary flavors, and clean it real good with some steel wool after each session.

1 person likes this

It doesn't necessarily "ghost" like a hose does after a minty session, but... kind of "compliments" the flavor.

For example, I have a Mya bowl that's unglazed.  The juices tend to soak into the bowl the moment the tobacco touches it because there is no barrier preventing it.  I use it strictly for smoking Apple flavors, and, after using it a dozen times or so, the apple flavor seems stronger than in other bowls.

There's nothing saying you can't swap out flavors, but if you do, I would stick to complimentary flavors, and clean it real good with some steel wool after each session.

Thanks for that Doug, I think I will get it and use it for all my apple endeavors. :)