Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chanel

Hey guys!

My name is Chanel. I joined a few days ago but am just now getting around to writing an introduction (world's worst procrastinator here lol). New to the forum and still fairly new to hookahs in general, only own one. It's a small and really simple one that a friend of mine gave me. That same friend introduced me to this forum.

Thanks! My two current favorites are Starbuzz Code 69 and Blue surfer. They're also really awesome mixed together. We also mixed orange and vanilla one night to make a dreamcicle and I really liked that. I'm always open to suggestions of flavors to try.

Thanks! My two current favorites are Starbuzz Code 69 and Blue surfer. They're also really awesome mixed together. We also mixed orange and vanilla one night to make a dreamcicle and I really liked that. I'm always open to suggestions of flavors to try.

Awesome. If you like Starbuzz then you would probably like Fumari too, they have some pretty good flavors, I suggest Blueberry Muffin and Mint Chocolate Chill. Its a bit more expensive, but better quality in my opinion. 

Hey Chanel, welcome to the forum. You'll like the people here. They're all super friendly and very knowledgeable about hookahs 

Welcome to the forum. :dancingbanana:

My advice would be to branch out from starbuzz tobacco as soon as possible. It's easy to get stuck on that one brand because of availability, nearly every single smokeshop that carries hookah will buy it because it moves and they make the most profit. Starbuzz does make great hoses, hookahs, and charcoal though.

However I'd say jump into social smoke. They make just about every flavor starbuzz does and much more.

Blue raspberry and mobster mixed is perfect

Fumari is a treat. It is extremely overpriced but produces huge clouds without sacrificing a bit of taste. The best way to enjoy it is through a phunnel bowl.

White gummi bear and mint chocolate chill together is like great sundae mix

Please don't support the quicklighting charcoal discs! haha they are just all bad. Coated with sulfur and with a firework type of nature they are known to explode. Natural charcoal is only a bit more money and you get to taste way more flavor.

Good luck on your hookah beginning. You are at the right place for it. Ask anything at all!

My name is Chanel. I joined a few days ago but am just now getting around to writing an introduction (world's worst procrastinator here lol). New to the forum and still fairly new to hookahs in general, only own one. It's a small and really simple one that a friend of mine gave me. That same friend introduced me to this forum.

Hi Chanel and welcome to the forum. 

Feel free to peruse our many articles and blogs, but most importantly, feel free to ask us any questions and we will be glad to jump in and offer our opinions. 

Take a look at our gallery section and upload a picture or two of your hookah. We would love to see it.

Welcome to the forum. :dancingbanana:

My advice would be to branch out from starbuzz tobacco as soon as possible. It's easy to get stuck on that one brand because of availability, nearly every single smokeshop that carries hookah will buy it because it moves and they make the most profit. Starbuzz does make great hoses, hookahs, and charcoal though.

However I'd say jump into social smoke. They make just about every flavor starbuzz does and much more.

Blue raspberry and mobster mixed is perfect

Fumari is a treat. It is extremely overpriced but produces huge clouds without sacrificing a bit of taste. The best way to enjoy it is through a phunnel bowl.

White gummi bear and mint chocolate chill together is like great sundae mix

Please don't support the quicklighting charcoal discs! haha they are just all bad. Coated with sulfur and with a firework type of nature they are known to explode. Natural charcoal is only a bit more money and you get to taste way more flavor.

Good luck on your hookah beginning. You are at the right place for it. Ask anything at all!

Thanks for the advice! I will check out social smoke. I have tried some flavors of Al fakher and tangiers flavors that my friend bought. I just can't remember which flavors of which brands they were. I've never used quick lights though. My friend had used them in a pinch before and absolutely hates them so I've always gotten natural coals.

Thanks for the advice! I will check out social smoke. I have tried some flavors of Al fakher and tangiers flavors that my friend bought. I just can't remember which flavors of which brands they were. I've never used quick lights though. My friend had used them in a pinch before and absolutely hates them so I've always gotten natural coals.

Ah yes, Social Smoke. That's my most favorite brand in my hookah life. I smoke other flavors because I review them on my blog here. I also make my own hookah tobacco which is pretty easy. We have a forum thread on here where you can read the steps-by-steps process with pictures, and we also have a video on how to do it. 

I'm very biased towards Social Smoke so if you have any question before placing your order, feel free to ask me. My second setup is all social smoke and that's the one that I use the most. You can't go wrong with any of their flavors or any of the awesome rigs and accessories they sell. :) 

Sadly chanel my dear, we haven't had the luxury of tangiers, but we will soon I hope. See guys chanel is my smoking buddy. But until she can get back to where my daughter and I live, sadly I smoke alone. When I go to a lounge, she and my daughter are with me. I know im such a bad influence on the younger generation. Oh and hi other daughter of mine lolol

Ah yes, Social Smoke. That's my most favorite brand in my hookah life. I smoke other flavors because I review them on my blog here. I also make my own hookah tobacco which is pretty easy. We have a forum thread on here where you can read the steps-by-steps process with pictures, and we also have a video on how to do it.

I'm very biased towards Social Smoke so if you have any question before placing your order, feel free to ask me. My second setup is all social smoke and that's the one that I use the most. You can't go wrong with any of their flavors or any of the awesome rigs and accessories they sell. :)

Im working on that with her to dd, she will be home brewing her shisha before she knows it

Im working on that with her to dd, she will be home brewing her shisha before she knows it

Yeah you and I will definitely make her a pro when it comes to making her own hookah tobacco. :) 

Sadly chanel my dear, we haven't had the luxury of tangiers, but we will soon I hope. See guys chanel is my smoking buddy. But until she can get back to where my daughter and I live, sadly I smoke alone. When I go to a lounge, she and my daughter are with me. I know im such a bad influence on the younger generation. Oh and hi other daughter of mine lolol

Oops I was thinking you had got some one time lol. I see now why you messaged me and told me to wake up though. I'm really excited to try the ones you made and to learn how to make them myself.

Hi Nataliya. You had me going there for a minute. I was thinking that you were saying BMW as the car, but then I thought:  Big Mexican Woman? Then I realized you meant Blueberry, Mint and Watermelon. Sorry I was just having some brain farts.  :dancingbanana:

Hi Nataliya. You had me going there for a minute. I was thinking that you were saying BMW as the car, but then I thought:  Big Mexican Woman? Then I realized you meant Blueberry, Mint and Watermelon. Sorry I was just having some brain farts.  :dancingbanana:

Haha you aren't the only one! I was staring at that post for so long trying to figure out why it said BMW, didn't figure it out until I just now read your post. 

Haha you aren't the only one! I was staring at that post for so long trying to figure out why it said BMW, didn't figure it out until I just now read your post. 

Oh good! I'm glad I wasn't the only one. HAHAHA.