Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheEightyFour

Active Members Only! Who wants some (almost free) tobacco?

I have a few kilos of tobacco that has just been sitting around, unused, that I'm looking to get rid of.  I'm not looking to make anything off this, but I don't want to just throw it away because I'm not going to smoke them either.  I've repackaged them all in glass tupperware with either wax paper or plastic wrap to keep them sealed since originally opening them, so, while they have been opened, they should still be still decent.  No signs of mold or whatever, and I do open them up and stir them every couple months or so.

I have some 250g tobacco containers coming in from HookahJohn next week, and I'll load them up and ship them off, if you pay shipping costs (including the mailer package).  Shouldn't be any more than about $5/250g, but it really depends on where you live.

I have no scale with gram measurements, so there may be a little more or a little less than 250g, but I'll try to eye it as closely as possible.

Here's what I have:

- Social Smoke Mint.  3 250g containers.

- Social Smoke Chocolate Chill.  2 250g containers.

- Fantasia Ice Mint.  2 250g containers.

Please message me directly if you would like to take any (or all) of this tobacco off my hands.  This will be offered up to active members on the hookah.org forum on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Purchase disclaimers:

- Open only to active members of the hookah.org forum who have at least a couple dozen posts

- Payment via Venmo preferred (much easier and faster than PayPal), but am open to discussing other payment methods

- Package will be shipped within 3 business days of receiving payment

- All sales final, no refunds

I have a few kilos of tobacco that has just been sitting around, unused, that I'm looking to get rid of.  I'm not looking to make anything off this, but I don't want to just throw it away because I'm not going to smoke them either.  I've repackaged them all in glass tupperware with either wax paper or plastic wrap to keep them sealed since originally opening them, so, while they have been opened, they should still be still decent.  No signs of mold or whatever, and I do open them up and stir them every couple months or so.

I have some 250g tobacco containers coming in from HookahJohn next week, and I'll load them up and ship them off, if you pay shipping costs (including the mailer package).  Shouldn't be any more than about $5/250g, but it really depends on where you live.

I have no scale with gram measurements, so there may be a little more or a little less than 250g, but I'll try to eye it as closely as possible.

Here's what I have:

- Social Smoke Mint.  3 250g containers.

- Social Smoke Chocolate Chill.  2 250g containers.

- Fantasia Ice Mint.  2 250g containers.

Please message me directly if you would like to take any (or all) of this tobacco off my hands.  This will be offered up to active members on the hookah.org forum on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Purchase disclaimers:

- Open only to active members of the hookah.org forum who have at least a couple dozen posts

- Payment via Venmo preferred (much easier and faster than PayPal), but am open to discussing other payment methods

- Package will be shipped within 3 business days of receiving payment

- All sales final, no refunds

So wait, wait, wait..... You don't want any money for it?

Just basically pay for my costs to ship it off - $1 for the shisha container, whatever the box/packaging costs, and the actual shipping costs.

Just basically pay for my costs to ship it off - $1 for the shisha container, whatever the box/packaging costs, and the actual shipping costs.

sweet, I'm looking into this Venom thing because I don't have an account with them. I wouldn't mind getting some of those you have. 

Venmo?  Yeah, it's sweet.  Once we become contacts or friends or whatever it is, you can just say "send doug $20" and bam, done.  Such simpleness.

Send me a private message and let me know what you're interested in.  We'll get it all worked out.  I just hate that it continues sitting in my closet, and I'm just not going to smoke it.

Venmo?  Yeah, it's sweet.  Once we become contacts or friends or whatever it is, you can just say "send doug $20" and bam, done.  Such simpleness.

Send me a private message and let me know what you're interested in.  We'll get it all worked out.  I just hate that it continues sitting in my closet, and I'm just not going to smoke it.

ok. 

I would jump on one of those chocolate chills but its not worth the cost to ship here unfortunately. Been wanting to try that flavor though.

I'm sure someone here will take em off your hands though =)

ok I'm checking out Venom. I just downloaded the app and I'm sure I need to set it up with my bank. 

I would be interested in some chocolate chill, but I dont have venom

It's actually very easy to confirm your account once you download the app, or just do it through the website. pretty cool, I'm actually thinking of having my clients to just deposit the money on there instead of sending me a check or using paypal 

There aren't any fees for sending money through Venmo, unless you use a credit card or non-major debit card.  If you configure a bank account, you can send money to anyone for free.  It's kind of amazing.

Square Cash offers the same service, in a maybe even easier fashion.

There aren't any fees for sending money through Venmo, unless you use a credit card or non-major debit card. If you configure a bank account, you can send money to anyone for free. It's kind of amazing.

Square Cash offers the same service, in a maybe even easier fashion.

well then im completely screwed with venom, cause I am with a non major bank here in the rural part of America