Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheEightyFour

The Coupons, Deals, and Sales Thread

I figured, especially with the holidays coming up, I would start a thread where we can list out any deals and sales we find via newsletters or websites for products, as well as any coupon codes we know of.

Add a comment if you know of any new coupon codes, sales (please provide end date of sales), preorders that offer a discount, etc.

Here's what I know about right now:

hookah-shisha.com is running a KM sale through Monday 11/17 - every KM hookah is 20% off.  Also, unpublished, but it appears as if they are knocking 30% off select Nammor hookahs as well.

EDIT: There are also always the Hookah.org coupon codes for various sites, here they are:

25% OFF Hookah Set: hookahorg 

15% OFF Hookah-Shisha: hookahorg 
15% OFF Hookah Hub: hookahorg 
15% OFF Smoke King: hookahorg 
10% OFF Smoking-Hookah: hookahorg 
10% OFF Social Smoke: hookahorg 
10% OFF Texas Hookah: hookahorg

Of course there is always the Hookah.org discount codes, which I'm sure we all know about, but just in case, here they are:

15% OFF Hookah-Shisha: hookahorg 

15% OFF Hookah Hub: hookahorg 

15% OFF Smoke King: hookahorg 

10% OFF Smoking-Hookah: hookahorg 

10% OFF Social Smoke: hookahorg 

10% OFF Hookah Set: hookahorg 

10% OFF Texas Hookah: hookahorg

How about the Texas hookah one on this thread about early black Friday sale? 

Nice.  I wish I could update the top thread; I'd put that information there and keep it updated.  But I guess there's a time limit for editing posts.

Nice.  I wish I could update the top thread; I'd put that information there and keep it updated.  But I guess there's a time limit for editing posts.

I edited it for you. I only added the discount codes because they never change, other sales do so we can just update it with new posts so that it also gets bumped to the top again.

Hookah-Shisha is running the following deals for Black Friday through Cyber Monday:

https://www.hookah-shisha.com/hookahlove/18702-black-friday-2014-sale-information.html

This includes:

A coupon pack with all orders placed between Black Friday and Cyber Monday

A free gift (which appears to be foils, a hose, a small wind cover, a diffuser, and a couple other things) with purchase, if you add your email to their email list

Some unknown % off shisha tobacco

Some unknown % off hookah pens

Discounts on hookahs and hookah packages (Nammor Cloud Machine for $100 instead of $180, and 25% off KM and Nammor hookahs)

Mya Petite hookah for $20 (was $29)

E-hookah starter kit for $12 (was $40)

Pyramid E-Bowl starter kit for $100 (was $220)

Any word on social smokes black friday sale, I want to order a kg of tobacco, but I also want to wait and see what the price is gonna be

SmokeKing.com - see here: 

TL;DR - Free shipping on some hookahs and discounts on Starbuzz.  Other discounts to be announced.  Use coupon code at other post.

---

wv - They usually run 30% off everything, but not announced yet.

Any word on social smokes black friday sale, I want to order a kg of tobacco, but I also want to wait and see what the price is gonna be

No word yet, and I asked them to see if they had a deal on black Thursday or cyber Monday. I doubt I'll get a response because tomorrow is a holiday and they don't work on Fridays. 

No word yet, and I asked them to see if they had a deal on black Thursday or cyber Monday. I doubt I'll get a response because tomorrow is a holiday and they don't work on Fridays. 

I stated it above, but Social Smoke usually runs 30% off everything on Black Friday.  I can't remember if it runs all weekend, but it's also usually up late Thursday evening.

I stated it above, but Social Smoke usually runs 30% off everything on Black Friday.  I can't remember if it runs all weekend, but it's also usually up late Thursday evening.

ahhhh ok, thanks for that bit of info. I didn't get into social smoke until February of this year so I'm pretty new to them. :) 

5star will announce and begin theirs at midnight tonight for online sales.

Their in person deals for Friday consist of a free glass hookah to the first person in store, then hoses and tobacco to the next few. If only any of us were in the LA area for black Friday!

TexasHookah.com has posted their sales too:

I'm ordering their coal and a new hose! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hookah-shisha announced their discount on shisha tobacco is 20% across the board.  that's basically buy 5, get the 6th free.  not bad.

as far as i know, the following have not yet posted black friday deals:

socialsmoke.com - will probably be 30% off entire site, but nothing announced or posted

hookahjohn.com and 5starhookah.com - nothing announced

5star is live. Looks like most of the tobacco is 15 to 20 percent off. Fumari is $6 which is a steal. Hookafina 250's are all the way down to 13. Tangiers from 15-16

They have some really nice KM's under 100. Plus an oxidized KM tower for half off, retails at about 200.

5star is live. Looks like most of the tobacco is 15 to 20 percent off. Fumari is $6 which is a steal. Hookafina 250's are all the way down to 13. Tangiers from 15-16

They have some really nice KM's under 100. Plus an oxidized KM tower for half off, retails at about 200.

5 stars sale is killer as always. I'm going to get some bowls and a little tobacco too if the shipping price is okay. If not, then I might just have it shipped to my sister who can ship it to me for less lol

5 stars sale is killer as always. I'm going to get some bowls and a little tobacco too if the shipping price is okay. If not, then I might just have it shipped to my sister who can ship it to me for less lol

yeah that's the thing that bothers me and will always bother me, the damn shipping. My problem is that I don't need to order $100 worth of products from one single site. I'm more of wanting one or two things from each site which makes it stupid for me to order it. For example, I tried placing my order from Texas Hookah but the $13 shipping charge made me hit cancel on the order. I'm not ordering $100 of products from them to get free shipping and the shipping should NOT cost me more than what I'm ordering. For that I'll just go to my local shop and pay the high prices. 

I think is going to be the same at 5starhookah, but I'll go check it out now. 

yeah that's the thing that bothers me and will always bother me, the damn shipping. My problem is that I don't need to order $100 worth of products from one single site. I'm more of wanting one or two things from each site which makes it stupid for me to order it. For example, I tried placing my order from Texas Hookah but the $13 shipping charge made me hit cancel on the order. I'm not ordering $100 of products from them to get free shipping and the shipping should NOT cost me more than what I'm ordering. For that I'll just go to my local shop and pay the high prices.

I think is going to be the same at 5starhookah, but I'll go check it out now.

Well 5 star uses FedEx for US orders.

I would gladly pay $13 shipping. I want to order $60 worth of stuff and shipping is going to be $40 something...I would love to just order $100 worth of stuff but the free shipping doesn't apply to me so its not really a good deal for me.

Well 5 star uses FedEx for US orders.

I would gladly pay $13 shipping. I want to order $60 worth of stuff and shipping is going to be $40 something...I would love to just order $100 worth of stuff but the free shipping doesn't apply to me so its not really a good deal for me.

ah yeah, TexasHookah also uses FedEx only which makes it more expensive.