Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheEightyFour

The Coupons, Deals, and Sales Thread

Hey guys. Need a new vase?

Well fumari.com seems to be half pricing every one. I can't give exact percentages but head over there yourself and grab one. A great part is shipping is done for you before you get into the payment process. I just picked up the blue Python for the kamanja so the cafe can use a smaller vase. that Phoenix and golden eagle base are astounding but the golden eagle is too big at 12 in instead of 10 in. I hate this cafe downstem just a hair longer and I could get whatever I wanted! Damn! Haha

Hey guys. Need a new vase?

Well fumari.com seems to be half pricing every one. I can't give exact percentages but head over there yourself and grab one. A great part is shipping is done for you before you get into the payment process. I just picked up the blue Python for the kamanja so the cafe can use a smaller vase. that Phoenix and golden eagle base are astounding but the golden eagle is too big at 12 in instead of 10 in. I hate this cafe downstem just a hair longer and I could get whatever I wanted! Damn! Haha

The golden eagle is 11".

The problem I have with these bases is that, for the Shareefs, 11" is the absolute minimum height I can go.  KM bases are fine in this respect, and so is my lovely Spyro.  But 11" was the height of my Sahara Smoke base, and there was less than a half-inch of clearance in the bottom of the base, so using a diffuser was out of the picture.  The 10" size, which most of them are, just won't work.

Those are some beautiful bases though.  I almost wish I had a different hookah just so I could buy one of these.

Various sites have the golden eagle listed as 12 and the hand-made fashion tells us it'll have a standard deviation, I'm not even going to mess with it. haha

the gold base I have is 10 inches exactly and works beyond perfect with my stems so I have to stick with that measurement.

My café is leaking gross fluids out of the hose port and purge due to the water bouncing up so damn far as it is. I will be a happy smoker when I can use a normal amount of water and hit it as hard as I do on the kamanja. I already have back up grommets ready for the arrival haha

Maybe your new shareef will be a tad smaller doug, the phoenix vase would sure make that pop.

This is a big one!  Hookah-Shisha is celebrating their 15th anniversary by giving 20% off ALL shisha, and discounts on a bunch of other stuff.  Time to stock up!

https://www.hookah-shisha.com/hookahlove/19786-hookah-shisha-birthday-sale-2015.html?utm_source=EmailDirect.com&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=H-S+4-13+Main+Email+-+15th+Birthday+Sale+Campaign

This is a big one!  Hookah-Shisha is celebrating their 15th anniversary by giving 20% off ALL shisha, and discounts on a bunch of other stuff.  Time to stock up!

https://www.hookah-shisha.com/hookahlove/19786-hookah-shisha-birthday-sale-2015.html?utm_source=EmailDirect.com&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=H-S+4-13+Main+Email+-+15th+Birthday+Sale+Campaign

I saw that too. Are you going to order anything from them? 

hey guys hookah john has his black Friday sales up, If you have been wanting a new alien harmony trimony 80feet or narbish now is your time to get it. This is active until Friday night.

http://hookahjohn.com/BLACK-FRIDAY-Sale-only-until-Friday-Night_c28.htm

I know 5star will have theirs up Friday morning.

H-S is here too:

https://www.hookah-shisha.com/c-2417-black-friday-deals.html

Happy holidays!

OMG, I think 5star might have the best deals i have ever seen!!! if you need a new KM, now is the Time!!!

I swooped on the 6 dollar fumari

The 12 dollar haze 250

And the true cloudz paste.

4th of july sale is live!

Hookah-shisha:

https://www.hookah-shisha.com/c-2563-4th-of-july-hookah-shisha-sale.html

If you use the coupon code: HookahEnthusiasts at checkout with orders over 50 your shisha will have an additional 25% off. That is a crazy amount of savings.

5star:

http://www.5starhookah.com/category.sc;jsessionid=37C8C24AAA9DF00428D00F7B6680F7AA.m1plqscsfapp05?categoryId=418

Haze 250s 50% off some adalya (which I think is expired honestly) and nirvana shisha (huge buzz associated with that stuff) are all marked down along with select bowls, hoses, and charcoal

STOCK UP FOR SUMMER!

20%OFF at hj this week only if you use the coupon code

Thanks for adding that one. I'm banned from his group due to moderators abusing their power and never saw his updates regarding it

Thanks for adding that one. I'm banned from his group due to moderators abusing their power and never saw his updates regarding it

From RHF? Or his fb circle of friends page? Said something like the Goodfella bowl is a great bowl? Lol. I used to be a part of RHF but the forum died when moderators and the original members started hounding the newbies for asking the same questions and if they questioned the infallible Eric of Tangiers.

From RHF? Or his fb circle of friends page? Said something like the Goodfella bowl is a great bowl? Lol. I used to be a part of RHF but the forum died when moderators and the original members started hounding the newbies for asking the same questions and if they questioned the infallible Eric of Tangiers.

Nope the circle. I haven't been on rhf in years now. Never cared too much for the environment over there not hookahpro bad but certainly not as welcoming as this one.

Basically what happened was this kid was spouting off and bragging over buying a fake art hookah and I don't like supporting copies so I civilly said something, along with many many others, but eventually a dude with one of the worst elitist attitudes comes in and started bashing me in anyway he could. Mind you I stayed perfectly content even laughing at his claims all the while never stooping to his level.

Blocked him end of ordeal.

Maybe a week later I get a notification from the comment chain and it's a mod saying do I have any last words to say before he blocks me and threw in some juvenile insult to me that I can't remember then admits he's abusing his power when I questioned him and then I was banned.

No big deal though God forbid you have an opinion on the internet these days. I mainly just the circle to get my name out there since my channel was still new.

That group was a joke. I left on my own. I still visit the other one but I get aggravated reading the crap they post in there and those people are no much better than the circle jerk.

I stick around just to screenshot whatever moronic shit they have to say about this forum. I posted there once and never again.

I've only been on hookahpro, I've mentioned it before but it was a very tense environment, I was very new and I did not feel welcome there asking for advice. Deleted my account after I made a post and commented a bit, I didn't really have problems but it was obvious it wasn't welcome and some of the trolls were just waiting for an excuse to go at it, but yeah no thanks lol also, HS has had some good deals going on right now, they had a forouk on sale half off, another shika almost half off, some other really crazy ones, definitely worth checking the site out for the daily deals, ends the 6th next month, tobacco is all 15% off and some kms are on a set sale as well, really good deals right now, although I have to say if there's anything youd want grab it quick, the forouk went out of stock extremely quick, I let my friend know about it too late and he was able to get it unfortunately