Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick

Nargilem NPS

Hey Patrick, welcome to the forum. Its a beautiful hookah. How long have you had it? 

What do you German hookah? Is it actually made in Germany? What brand?

Hey

I have that hookah for half a year now

This is a German hookah it's Nargilem and the model is NPS Classic

The glass is called Gold

The stem is made out of wood and a pipe out of stainless steel made by hand from our community in Facebook :)

That is a beautiful hookah. Personally I'm not a fan of multi hose hookahs but it looks like it smokes well.

Also, welcome to the forum

Yeah in the us classic hookahs are more popular than such modern hookahs I think is that right?

Oh yeah this thing is awesome :)

I'm not really sure on the popularity. Although I've noticed that most hookah smokers I've met started with modern set ups then moved to more traditional

Hi Patrick,

It was great chatting with you on our Facebook Page and I'm glad you accepted my recommendation to join our forums. Welcome and thank you for sharing the picture of that beautiful hookah. As we spoke earlier, I'll post it on our Facebook page with credit to you of course. Thanks for sharing with us. 

Germans make some awesome hookahs. There is another brand that I really like, I can't think of the name right now I think it starts with a D. But they make gorgeous hookahs. Yours is really nice too, its like a fusion between a regal and a traditional pipe.

Yeah I like them too but traditional hookas are very nice too :P

Do you mean dschinni?

Yea thats the one! They have one called the Gold Fragment and its super pretty, really expensive though. haha

Yes but its the Dschinni arabica gold fragment

I got the stem from it at home and I can screw it on my NPS

I think its really cool how the hose ports can be removed and changed to extra purge valves if you only want to use 1 hose. 

I found this site, but I can't find the wood stem in the product list. :( 

I wonder how much shipping cost to send those beauties from Germany....