Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HookahBAM

Custom Bowls

I really like the second one. Think I'm going to steal that friend and pottery so she can make me a zombie phunnel bowl. Haha

My friend owns a pottery and she made me these, best bowls I've ever smoked from honestly..  :D

IMG that minions one is pretty cool, I know my sis would go crazy over that one. 

I really like the second one. Think I'm going to steal that friend and pottery so she can make me a zombie phunnel bowl. Haha

yeah we definitely need to steal her away so she can make us some custom bowls. 

IMG that minions one is pretty cool, I know my sis would go crazy over that one. 

Lol the Zombie one is my fav  :D haha I'll post some pics of my hookah soon..

I actually dropped my minion lol..

custom bowls rock.  her creature themed bowls have my head spinnin' with ideas... lol... super hero bowls... super villain bowls...  Predator bowls (like Dark Horse Predators)... lol I'll shut up now.  I got moneys her way if she needs moneys for ceramics and her time and whatnot!  Definitely like the idea of Hookah.org - themed bowls as well...

Now I want to take a ceramic class so I can make some bowls.... actually let me rephrase that because I used to take classes a long time ago and I loved it and was actually good at it. I created things that my family still have on display. 

I should check to see if I can take it up again to see what I can make. 

Now I want to take a ceramic class so I can make some bowls.... actually let me rephrase that because I used to take classes a long time ago and I loved it and was actually good at it. I created things that my family still have on display. 

I should check to see if I can take it up again to see what I can make. 

Well if you do I'm going to need you to make a male style phunnel bowl. Those things are impossible to find. 

Well if you do I'm going to need you to make a male style phunnel bowl. Those things are impossible to find. 

hahahah you got it!!!!!! 

Work wise right now things are a bit slow so I'm sure I can use the extra time to take a ceramic class. actually I think there's a place within walking distance of my place.... let me go check, I'm curious now. LOL

hahahah you got it!!!!!!

Work wise right now things are a bit slow so I'm sure I can use the extra time to take a ceramic class. actually I think there's a place within walking distance of my place.... let me go check, I'm curious now. LOL

ive always wanted to make a phunnel bowl but could never find a place to make one

ive always wanted to make a phunnel bowl but could never find a place to make one