Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jHookah

Hello everyone

I really do not remember how long ive been apart of this fourm but i just started to post. My name is jacob and from Northern Virginia. I work at a hookah bar so i always get to try out new flavors! =). A good day for me is smoking AF mint and playing checkers with a couple friends.

Hi Jacob, welcome to the forum. Which bar in NOVA? I go to that area at least once or twice a year. 

Welcome to the forums! I think I've seen you post a few times before =)  It must be nice getting to try a lot of flavors, what kind of brands/flavors do you carry at the lounge?

Hey nima, i work at dream cafe in manassas. Ever heard of it? Also HH we carry a lot of starbuzz and AF but we do have some fumari. We do have some romman, hookah hookah, social smoke cans in the back but its not on our menu i beleive. We probably have roughly around 50 flavours on the menu at this time

Chernobyl, its awesome working at a hookah bar. I like it a lot. I actually got my boss to pick up titanium coals from hookah john. And harmony phunnel bowls.