Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alex in beijing

whats the best al fakher flavor in your opinion?

Question

whats ur favorite al fakher tobacco flavor? 

mine would be watermelon, even tho al fakher is one of the only tobaccos i smoke, i havent tried lots of different flavors, since i always stick to the same ones (grape fruit watermelon, soft black, licorice,two apples and i have tried others but not worth mentioning..)

17 answers to this question

I will have to say blueberry with mint and vanilla. 

mmh interesting im might pick up one of these two soon (i actually started the topic because i want to try new flavors that would be worth trying)

Peach.

Mint.

Orange.

Blueberry.

Café latte

Cinnamon.

Mango.

Berry.

Af special edition:

Rich creme

sparkle

banana montana

Those are all in numerical order. I have tried every single af 50 gram box flavor and those are the best of the best. I have only tried 3 special editions however.

Peach.

Mint.

Orange.

Blueberry.

Café latte

Cinnamon.

Mango.

Berry.

Af special edition:

Rich creme

sparkle

banana montana

Those are all in numerical order. I have tried every single af 50 gram box flavor and those are the best of the best. I have only tried 3 special editions however.

wow

I honestly don't like watermelon because it's too sweet personally but mix 2 packets of of chocolate and a packet of coconut and tell me that doesn't blow your mind =D

I honestly don't like watermelon because it's too sweet personally but mix 2 packets of of chocolate and a packet of coconut and tell me that doesn't blow your mind =D

I can't remember if I've had AF chocolate. I should pick some up and try it.

Also I forgot to mention that AF guava is also really good. and grapefruit.

my dear friend, you just recreated the mounds candy bar

my dear friend, you just recreated the mounds candy bar

Lol had no idea what that was untill I googled it haha but yeah I call it lamingtons it's amazing just smelling it makes me crave haha  :D

post-9664-0-24677700-1420535068_thumb.jp

I'm going to try the Choc/Coconut mix this weekend. I have to go past the smoke shop for foil anyway.

mmh interesting im might pick up one of these two soon (i actually started the topic because i want to try new flavors that would be worth trying)

Well my experience with AF has been about 60/40 right now in favor of good flavors and those two were really good one for me.